Reviews for Dark Forest
RavenSerendipity chapter 1 . 2/28
My brother did the exact same thing to try and scare me during a camping trip and when all I did was look in the direction he threw the rock at, he decided it would be smart to jump out at me from behind a tree. It was a bad idea bc out of pure instinct I lashed out at him, simultaneously giving him a black eye and tackling him all the while yelling at the rest to run.
No matter how much people say it was brave, I remember myself looking foolish while screaming at the top of my lungs. Unfortunately my brother doesn't learn. Just yesterday I hit him with a broom in the face when he jumped out of a closet at me.
They say a story is good when it reminds people of something in their life. This did just that so... It was good. :)
Elaina96 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
it was cute but I think the best part was when bb threw a rock, that was funny.
PrettyfulSmilies chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I think it was cyborg playing a trick on them. Another great story!
sanseui-kitty chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
awesome. I usually don't like scary stuff but this story pulled me in. what happens next. update soon please
Tofu-Monstrosity chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
OK that was...interesting...nothing bad but a little confusing so you're saying they're dead?
Obezed chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
I really love it. I think you used their own personalities, and seemed really realistic. YOu sould keep writing.

Though suggestion, can you tell us what evryone else is wearing? I'd just like to know.

But other than that, your a great author and keep writing.
ravenmasteroftele chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
it was great!
VeelaChic chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Ur leavin me in suspense! Dude I love how u write BB it's so awesome!
mrsrachelgrayson chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
what was it? this is a one-shot? wow. nice work!
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Nice ending, too bad it kind of closed off the story and removed the hopes of a sequel though...
rea and bb fan chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
oh...creepy.
darkorlighticantchoose chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Great up until it ended with "They never knew." Maybe make an actual endning, though this does give it a sense of mystery. Good job overall.
michelle chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
you didn't even hide the name of your town here, did you?
jen chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
hey love the story so far keep going with it and i also love true love please update soon and please read my story The Black Tears Of A Twised Angel if u get the time that is thanks Da~Munchine
The Apple of Discord chapter 1 . 5/14/2005