Reviews for Dark Forest
Alternate ending straight from my brain

Sorry, sorry, i forgot to say this:
-SS
Alternate ending straight from my brain

As they shone the light of their flashlights on it, they made out some fur, an ear, its a Grizzly! Beast Boy cried: RUN! He let them run past him then morphed into a grizzly as well.

The battle was ferocious. Scratches and claws everywhere, they both just attacked, they didnt bother to defend. Robin saw how reckless he was. 'Better drill him on the new training course' he thought. Finally, the battle ended. The other Grizzly ran away, and Beast Boy morphed back.

He was covered in scratches and bruises, and his uniform was torn all over. He tried to turn around and walk back to the rest of the titans, but he couldnt. He was too weak. Beast Boy fell to the ground in a crumpled heap. "BEAST BOY!" Raven cried. She knelt beside him, and her fingers took on a dark blue glow.

She sealed all of the cuts and healed the majority of them. Beast Boy opened his eyes. He stood up and said "Well we better get a move on shouldnt we? The other nodded in agreement, forgetting the mission; and doing it tommorow.

You could see light in front of them. They were getting out of the forest. Raven took a glance at Beast Boy. His cuts werent bad now, and he walked home wothout collapsing again. All of a sudden, Beast Boy shoved her into a tree. "What the-" Raven began to say, but then her lips were smothered with Beast Boys. She could feel the passionate fire coming from him. He pulled away, and it was strange to find herself longing more.

"Thanks, you know for healing me" Beast Boy said. Then he morphed into a raven and flew to the tower.
gracieTpie chapter 1 . 1/11
What! NOOOOOOO you can't leave me hanging! . PLEASE IT'S TOO GOOD AND OH MY GOSH BB AND RAE ARE ADORABLE AND I WANT MOOOORE *SNIFF SNIFF* Still, a really good story! Live Grass X
RavenSerendipity chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
My brother did the exact same thing to try and scare me during a camping trip and when all I did was look in the direction he threw the rock at, he decided it would be smart to jump out at me from behind a tree. It was a bad idea bc out of pure instinct I lashed out at him, simultaneously giving him a black eye and tackling him all the while yelling at the rest to run.
No matter how much people say it was brave, I remember myself looking foolish while screaming at the top of my lungs. Unfortunately my brother doesn't learn. Just yesterday I hit him with a broom in the face when he jumped out of a closet at me.
They say a story is good when it reminds people of something in their life. This did just that so... It was good. :)
Elaina96 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
it was cute but I think the best part was when bb threw a rock, that was funny.
PrettyfulSmilies chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I think it was cyborg playing a trick on them. Another great story!
sanseui-kitty chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
awesome. I usually don't like scary stuff but this story pulled me in. what happens next. update soon please
Tofu-Monstrosity chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
OK that was...interesting...nothing bad but a little confusing so you're saying they're dead?
Obezed chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
I really love it. I think you used their own personalities, and seemed really realistic. YOu sould keep writing.

Though suggestion, can you tell us what evryone else is wearing? I'd just like to know.

But other than that, your a great author and keep writing.
ravenmasteroftele chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
it was great!
VeelaChic chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Ur leavin me in suspense! Dude I love how u write BB it's so awesome!
mrsrachelgrayson chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
what was it? this is a one-shot? wow. nice work!
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Nice ending, too bad it kind of closed off the story and removed the hopes of a sequel though...
rea and bb fan chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
oh...creepy.
darkorlighticantchoose chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Great up until it ended with "They never knew." Maybe make an actual endning, though this does give it a sense of mystery. Good job overall.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »