Reviews for LOTR:Fellowship of the ding dong
Authoress Kiki chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Ok so you need to work on your grammar, spelling, mechanics, and the story flow. It's very choppy and random. Randomness is good but only when it's done right.
Cooper chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
OMG! I COULD SO TELL THAT WAS WRITTEN BY YOU! You never change, always loud and spazzy! best thing i've read in a while...

LOVED IT!
pianochick619 chapter 2 . 8/27/2004
OMG! This was like the best story ever written! If you haven't read this story, you are so not cool and would not recognize an amazing piece of literature if it smacked you in the face! This story was hilarious! I would really like to see more of them! BTW, I am a certified story critic! Boo-ya! I give this an A
Twin-Lupus chapter 2 . 8/27/2004
Hey you! Another awesome chapter! Yeah! That was so funny, I loved Legolas, and the dragon... haha, and Blue's Clues! Poor Steve at college... even though he looked, like, 30... oh well, awesome chapter! Please update soon!
Twin-Lupus chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
MWAHAHAHA! THAT WAS HILARIOUS! YOU ARE SO AWESOME, AND YOU CHANGED YOUR PEN NAME! WHE! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

P.S. You have inspired me to try my own LOTR spoof... it won't be as good as yours, but I'll try!