Reviews for Bound by Desire
Guest chapter 5 . 12/30/2016
This was really cute and well done. Thank you!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/17/2015
There is only one L in Thranduil.
Betty More Fishe chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
Wow. I'm speachless. This was just such a remarkable fic, I can't find the words to properly describe how truly wonderful it is. I absolutly loved it.
Freddie23 chapter 5 . 9/4/2011
Great story. Really liked Legolas' character and Aragorn's. Great job.
thinking chapter 5 . 10/14/2010
This was a very good story. Well written. I feel the need to tell you, because it is one of my pet peeves, that the past tense of 'drag' is not 'drug' it is 'dragged'. That only came up once or twice, but like I say, it is a pet peeve.
thisaccounthasbeendeleted12012 chapter 5 . 8/17/2007
Just wanted to remind you that I LOVE LOVE LOVE this fic!

I'm re-reading the version you sent me years ago - back when you were still operating under 'Exrated' but it breaks off when Legolas is still in the dungeon, and is going to be killed...the version you didn't end up posting...and I wonder now what would have happened! You probably don't remember me, but we had some communication back in the 2004-05 ish area right after decided to be retarded and delete your old profile.

Anyways...just wanted to let you know I STILL love your story...and see if you remember what you were going to do to Legolas before the re-write...

lyubov,

-tyger
T.J. Lauren chapter 4 . 8/13/2006
Why haven't you finished this? PLEASE UPDATE! I'M BEGGING YOU!
neighborsfirst chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
One thing I'm curious about - you said that this story is

written from Aragorn's point of view and then said that

"Apparently Hell has frozen over". Why? Are stories

written from Aragorn's POV realy rare? Or rare for you to write?
Sekre chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Sekre chapter 2 . 7/6/2006
Sekre chapter 4 . 7/6/2006
Sekre chapter 5 . 7/6/2006
Luculent Threnody chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Unlike other stories of this nature, Bound is quite well-written.

Thank you so much for giving me hope!

Keep writing,

~Winnie
Arhini fille d'Arathorn chapter 5 . 11/28/2005
I'm happy to see that NWT is not the only good fic you wrote. This one's also very nice to read, with the same nice, elegant style. mwahaha. Good Legolas. You killed Boromir. Bad Boromir. You hurt my Aragorn, who's also Swilite's, because otherwise she'll be angry against me and I don't want it to be so. Because I want to translate NWT if whe allows me.

Just a word to Boromir :

YOU SON OF A BITCH (Finduilas, I don't mean you're a bitch. It's Denethor who's one XD)GET YOUR

BIG FAT ASS OFF THAT THRONE WHICH YOU DON'T DESERVE !

Aragorn ?

*stops kissing Legolas*-What ?

-Just come here and sit down, please. And stop looking at Legolas like that.

More seriously, I really enjoyed reading this. I'm going to think I'm too sensitive, since I nearly cried when Aragorn was beaten. And I continue my review tomorrow, otherwise my parents will shout at me.

Big kisses !

Arhini
DL chapter 5 . 1/1/2005
Fast paced and dark. It was a good read, and a interesting idea,though the ending was a bit abrupt.

Good job!