Reviews for Of Angaraks and Cold Porridge
wendums chapter 27 . 6/25/2012
What a well written story. Such a shame you have not updated in 3 years. Thanks for posting and sharing and I await in hopes you may finish this epic
CaveNymph chapter 27 . 1/27/2012
I really like where this story is heading, there aren't many David Eddings based stories around, and I've never seen one that combines these two series' ... and your writing flows smoothly and seamlessly between the two worlds, if I hadn't read both series so often, and loved them so much, I could almost believe that they're meant to be together like this.

You have made this story totally believable, and I was riveted from the first chapter! Good Work.

I do hope you will continue/complete this story at some point.
Kira and Lacus chapter 27 . 11/20/2011
Great story, I really like it, I hope you'll continue it _
Tankred chapter 27 . 4/25/2010
Well.. it's Sparhawk, of course weird things are going to happen around him. He might as well be the destroyer of worlds.
Finwitch1 chapter 27 . 8/7/2009
Oh Talen is smart one. And Sparhawk/Garion thing is odd and interesting. This is one good fic.
pegeen chapter 27 . 6/26/2009
What a great story! Just discovered it and was riveted. The crossover is almost seamless; Sparhawk and company seem to fit comfortably in the Belgariad world. I like the complications of the different magics and the puzzle of how Anakha will affect this quest.
GoldenRat chapter 27 . 5/14/2009
Interesting crossover, I never considered the fact that Garion (center of the universe) vs Sparhawk (without destiny) are absolute opposites.
yumichan808 chapter 26 . 1/26/2009
lol, if kalten was drinking like that on the seabird, barak would have thrown him over board! good thing he was on greldiks. haha, keep writing.
yumichan808 chapter 25 . 10/9/2008
wow, you have been gone for a really long long time. but whatevers thanks for updating...

i think garion finally met his match.
Protector of Canon2 chapter 25 . 10/4/2008
Hehe. "Hi. I'm Flute. I'm a godess. I'm going to bop into the story, make a boat fly, and bop out. What fun!"

On the other hand, the fact that Garion and Belgarath know is a pretty big development.
Darsha Assant chapter 25 . 10/3/2008
Nice update! For a moment I thought some science ficiton thing had entered this world. I like the way you get the characterization down pat. :D
Demons Of Doom chapter 25 . 10/3/2008
yumichan808 chapter 24 . 9/7/2008
its been a while since your last update, but another great chapter. but one question. why did belgarath yell at garion in wolf if theyre in their human form?
yendissalgoud chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
good story and clever use of the established chactors. just wondering if you are going to add Beldin and Vela in at any time though? keep up the good work.
atlantis-rob chapter 24 . 8/19/2008
hehe you really do have a good handle on good ole garion...impulsive as ever. Funny bit with the ladies also. Cheers!