Reviews for Shadow
Gabe B chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Very well written! I just watched the original Japanese-dialogue version yesterday (with English subtitles, of course) and I think you captured Shadow's personality and her impossible dilemma perfectly.

Next to Claire (the crystal girl aboard the GE), she's probably one of the show's most tragic characters. I found the whole sequence with her rather haunting...just like this story.

Good job!
Fan chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
This is really good. I can't believe that you are the only one that has a Galaxy Express 9 fic. This is a haunting story. Sorry, I've never heard of that song.
asd chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
its a good story
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
wow...WOW! lol~! your material is great
Spirituality chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Really good! Sad that you're the only one with something on this cnime, but hey, don't let that stop you! :D
Night Imp chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Very good! I've never seen Galaxy Express 9, but I have heard of it and it sounds interesting, so when I saw your ficlet I had to read...

You're a very good writer _
Rosse chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
hey, nice, i like it, plise continue, ok?, i will wait, for the nex, whit all "mi apollo" "amigo".

"Adios"
Adraina chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
That was so deep, good job. I have no idea where you can get the song, but you could try goggle if you have that in Finland. just might do it and like type in music or something...i dont know. But...good story. I hope you update or do more.
carissa chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
acutlu i dont watch this it beofre either. but 4 a story its really good. (ur the only auther who wrote a ficfiction in this anime section
mirra chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
another chapter soon please
No Longer Used Account chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
*gasps* I'm not the only one who watches Leiji Matsumoto anime!

This was really good, I love it!
Happy Pappy chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Very good. You did a nice job of portraying Shadow. Nice, short fic.
Trevelyan Duke chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
well. to be honest, i have NO idea what galaxy express 9 is all about. never seen it, never heard of it. i'm giving you props for being the only one to make a fanfic about this anime, though... just as i have with the other lone authors.
En Gen Nero chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
For my first review, it was preaty good, keep up the good work.
Iceheart chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
A little freaky, but I am guessing that was what you were going for. Thought provocting and wonderfully written. I thoroughly enjoyed it. And on the note of the song you might try one of those share programs like Ares, someone may have it. Be forewarned that program lets in a lot of miners so use something like adaware if you use those types of programs.

With Gratitude for an enjoyable read,

Iceheart