Reviews for Robocop: A Few Small Problems
ScatterBrainedInk chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Loved it. Finally a RoboCop FanFiction that is in tune with the athmosphere of the movie, and nails the characters.
Shanethewritter chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Without trying to spoil to much. A line from the first movie comes to mind in this situation.

"They'll fix you, they fix everything."
Tig3rzhark chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I would like to say that should a new Robocop movie ever come out, u should be consulted, and this fanfict should be the basis for this movie.

I enjoyed every bit of this story, and I read it many times when I get the chance. By the way, I'm also a Detroiter, so should a Robocop movie ever come out, the whole movie should take place in Detroit
Ranchanthananalas chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
This fic sucks and you suck. Take it down and never touch my internets again.

Ranchanthalas gives you an F for Failboat!
Mad Dog Milne chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Good story. Using Lewis as an 002 unit was not entirley unexepected but a good one at that. I'm trying to picture the upgrated Robocop in my mind, looks good. The old man using RC2's body was sheer briliance I nearly laughed my butt off. More fics with Robocop please!
LadyAkhana chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
OH!
THIS IS GOOD! Is there a sequel? Is there another chapter? Oh, i hope so...
LOVE THIS!
-LadyAkhana
Salvidar chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
I hate Robocop...*ties up robocop's dead body to a tree and tells local kids It is a pinyata, except you use chainsaws to break it open...* *enjoy!*
4SwordsLink chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
Great Story. Simply Great Story. I've watched the Robocop Movies, and also a bit of the Robocop TV Series during the part with the Evil Robocop, though I can't remember much. Great continuation. I've gotta get all 3 Movies and find a way to get the TV Series...
Black Gargie chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
Cool! I didn't think someone would actually create a female version of Robocop. I was just about to write a fic on that too before I read your fic, only my story will be in a different way. Guess we do have some psychic interaction.
Tale Spinner chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
This is good. A great continuation to Robocop 3.
sarahherbert221 chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
Fantastic story. Totalling in keeping with the Robocop story and nice to know what could of happened after number 3
Darwin chapter 1 . 7/14/2002
Intriguing, Very good story. The charecters were very true to life and the plot well thought out. I would not mind seeing a sequel to this...there is a lot that Murphy is going to be dealing with now and Lewis is going to be a little lost about what is going on. Great plot for a sequel. Looking forward to it!

Darwin
nobody chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
awesome!
COP chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
Nice work try your luck at a sequal
HourmanNathan chapter 1 . 11/15/2001
Excellent story: intelligent, well written, the nanotech was a new thing added into the Robocop mix and was well worth it. Give us more! We want to know what else Robocop's less bulky body can do!