Reviews for What is Love?
Sabs321 chapter 6 . 12/14/2014
You degrade yourself too much. This was EPIC IN IT'S PHYSICAL (digital?) FORM!

(Yes, I am the same Sabs321 that's on the site. But it's 4:00 AM right now and my eMail is really long and I don't want to log on.)
cary99 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Loved it
YaoiTora chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
I for one, thought it wasn't a bad story. It cute actually, I like how Naruto was all bad ass XD. But in anyway l loved it. keep writing.
MisguidedGh0sts chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
Why is iruka mean to naruto? as well as kakashi? shouldn't gai be the hyper active pe teacher?
Hatake Sakura Love chapter 5 . 1/24/2012
D: why are kakashi and iruka so mean! they aren't supposed to be mean D:
because i can chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I so love it great job more deatail thogh i like to picture what im reading
because i can chapter 6 . 10/26/2011
THAT ENDING SUCKED MY 6 YEAR OLD DEXLEXIC SISTER COULD DO BETTER IN HER SLEEP! Otherwise it was fine
because i can chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I so love it great job more deatail thogh i like to picture what im reading
kittyperfect chapter 6 . 3/28/2011
the story ould have been great... would have! please actually try and finish one.
briggett chapter 6 . 2/18/2011
This was a great story, but you should have put more detail in it like show how sasuke and naruto got together or how it was living with sasuke did they fight a lot or flurt or etc...
sasuNARU4eternity chapter 6 . 5/1/2010
aww ! yay! HEA
Chilassa chapter 6 . 5/22/2009
HAHA what a short and fast ending...well at least this great story has an ending not like other storys...

well thanks i had fun and bye
DEATHinPINK94 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Sakura's the principle? That doesn't really make sense to me since she's normally the boys age but ok. Anywho the first chapter looks pretty good
CrazyBunny24 chapter 6 . 10/19/2008
aw i love this one it made me cry
momoiiey chapter 6 . 5/16/2008
DUDE HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT WAS BAD THAT WAS A SAD STORY BUT IT TURNED OUT GOOD IN THE END! THAT WAS SO FUCKING COOL! SHORT BUT COOL! THANKS SO MUCH! _ _!