Reviews for ReEducated
Super-girl-straight-from-hell chapter 4 . 3/5/2010
The last line was brillant!

LOVE your work!
timme chapter 4 . 5/7/2008
poor Will. shouldn't have had to do that just cuz of some weird insecurity of Jack's. it just hurt both of them. honestly, like it was all about physical attraction. sometimes you just fall for the person. for someone so possessive, it's surprising that jack would do this.

This doesn't compare to your first fic, Education. shrugs
belladonnacordial chapter 4 . 6/8/2007
This settles it. I'm a fan.

I like how Jack faces head on his fear of Will leaving him for a woman.

I have a confesion to make. Will's character bores me to death in the movies. Took me a while to notice too, as Mr. Bloom is such beautiful scenery. Here, Mr. Turner has a personality that elevates his from eye-candy to interesting. Very few other PotC writers I've read have managed such a feat.
little dumpling chapter 4 . 1/21/2007
awwe! that was cute! i'd have to say it didn't live up to my standards set by the first, but it was good nonetheless. anyways, keep up the writting! LD
xxzombiesglow chapter 4 . 1/7/2007
‘You’ve been bribing Mr. Gibbs to put me on middle watch from the very beginning, haven’t you?”

“Pirate.”

xD

Best line{s}, ReallySeriously.
Lazuli1 chapter 3 . 7/16/2006
Please. PLEASE update this.
Ryo-girl chapter 3 . 7/12/2006
Wonderful! I love this story! The characters really seem like themselves. But update more as soon as you can! This cliffhanger is killing me!
anon chapter 3 . 6/22/2006
Can you please, please finish this? I know it's been nearly a year, but it's so good.
hunt4me chapter 3 . 6/20/2006
o...can't wait till the next chappie..if there is a next chappie...hahahaha :P
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 3 . 5/15/2006
Upadate!
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
This chapter was so fucking good!

Wow, I have to say I think it was your best ... wow. But wait? Is Chapter two the same as a part of chapter 1?
VeRo FaLsO chapter 3 . 10/15/2005
i lurve it (jaysus lol)
MagRowan chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Wow, that's quite a row going on between Will and Jack there. You wouldn't think they would get that far, but then again, they are both stubbon s.o.b.'s aren't they?

Are you ever going to write a sequel to this story? I love how you have the relationship and the tats between Will and Jack, and I would really like to know what happens. I surmise that Jack's probably going to drop Will off at the nearest port and be done with it, but that would be immensely sad.

Thank you very much for the 'Education' stories. _
ME chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
. . .

Somehow "wow" doesn't seem able to convey the awe I am in of your kick-ass writing ability. Then again, "" is also a little mild. But for the LOVE OF [insert diety's name here] YOU CAN'T LET IT END THERE! I love the Education-verse and it would haunt me to the end of my days if you left it unresolved like this! I beg you, have mercy upon this poor, pitiful fangirl!

-ME
SunGoddess1 chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
*Gasp* That was beautiful! I loved it! MUAH! But I seriously hope thats not all, cause that would be sad! Great job as usual!