Reviews for Destiny Prophecies: Sphere and Stone
Vi-Violence chapter 25 . 9/20/2014
This looks good, please update!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/1/2014
'Harpy ladies, attack the guily one's life points directly!' lol
no acount sorry chapter 25 . 7/15/2014
are you going to continue cus if you do that woud be really cool your story is different from the other YGO/HP x-overs, and is a really good story and I see you haven't updated in a while I hope you don't abandon it
Fi Suki Saki chapter 25 . 9/17/2013
Aaaarrgghh! BRATS! DAMN THOSE SO-CALLED GOLDEN TRIO! THEY DIDN'T THINK STRAIGHT ENOUGH!

Oh, I'm so on Bakura's side about dislike Sirius being Ryou's 'neighbor'! I JUST DO NOT LIKE IT! Especially with Sirius thought that he look like thinking that actually Ryou doesn't like sharing body with Bakura, or thinking Ryou wouldnot cry if he lost Bakura! DAMN YOU PADFOOT!

Ah, btw, where's Shadi again? Still with Hagrid? Wait- does even Dumbydore know that hurt-Shadi ever arrived here?!

Where's Yami Marik ? ! !

Voldymort in Hogwarts ? ! !
He himself or through Harry ? !

What will Yami/Yugi Bakura/Ryou Marik doooo?!

Nooo! Why discontinueee?! D'X
Gamma Cavy chapter 25 . 5/6/2013
oh this is interesting, the Trio are almost right and yet so very wrong, i can hardly wait for more
Gamma Cavy chapter 23 . 5/6/2013
love the argument and how everyone elses boards keep picking up on bits of it.
Gamma Cavy chapter 19 . 5/6/2013
marik is great, love the ghouls as D.E.. vulturesnout has servents who know amd fear marik and as the were mariks ghouls before they were death eaters he can take them back. this is a uniqe twist well done
weatherprooftradgedy chapter 15 . 12/6/2012
Yeah! Umbridge is gone!
Guest chapter 25 . 7/3/2012
Are you really not continuing this? I know you said on your profile that there isn't much of an interest in it, but I feel like having over 700 reviews with just 25 chapters thoroughly disagrees with you. But that's not the point, I can understand that continually getting reviews with little to no substance can be disheartening, but at least they're better than nothing right? It's unlikely that you'd get inspiration to work on this story again after so long, but I would absolutely love it if you somehow did.

This is definitely my favorite HPxYGO crossover on the site- plotwise and characterizationally. I absolutely love all the character interactions, and I think you have the most unique take on the suspicions the wizards have of the YGO crew. All the different elements you've incorporated have created a wonderful and truly unique storyline- Black being in the Shadow Realm, Lupin and Marik's interactions(which I would love to see how they interact when the truth about Yami Marik comes out, they're very similar. Both have 'Beasts' inside of them that hurt the ones they care about and cause destruction, but they can't do much/anything to stop it), the whole scene at the ministry, etc.

I'm really interested in the third power and Voldemort's further plans, too. I was definitely thinking the third power they were talking about was Zorc/Zoku(however the heck you want to pronounce it). Maybe he's somehow possessing Voldemort? And is Voldemort in Hogwarts in the form of Harry, and that's why his scar keeps on burning? I'm also dying to find out about what's going to happen with Yami Marik and Marik. I initially thought he was the one trying to possess Marik, or whatever the heck was going on there, but now I'm having my doubts.

Anyway, I love your plot and characters, and this was such a treat to read. Thank you so much for making it as far as you did. As unlikely as it may be, I would absolutely love it if you managed to find the inspiration to continue this, especially since I've only found one completed(and lengthy) fic in this category ('Witches Wizards Shadows and Souls' by Mei1105, if you're curious). I'm going to alert this just in case, but either way this is a fantastic story. Great job and keep up the good work!
littlerostte chapter 25 . 6/22/2012
more please
bostafu chapter 25 . 2/22/2012
Aiyaa so much suspicion around and tension is running high. Man each side has like a lack of info and then with us readers knowing all the info it's sooo suspenseful!
bostafu chapter 20 . 2/22/2012
OMG OMG... that was sooo intense! intense intense.. wow.
Invader Ivy chapter 25 . 1/8/2011
Did you abandon this story? I REALLY hope you didn't cause i really like this story.
Lazy Cat 44 chapter 25 . 12/18/2010
I noticed that you havent updated for 5 years. I hope you haven't given up on it, this is a really good story.

This has been really interesting so far, and while I was reading, I was dreading the end of chapter 25... Mainly becuase there was no chapter after it...

Please update soon, this is one of the best Harry Potter/Yuugiou Fanfics out there!
Specklefur chapter 25 . 11/26/2010
I really like how you portray the characters in this, you've done a really good job of melding the two fandoms.

Please update soon?