Reviews for Destiny Prophecies: Sphere and Stone
Guest chapter 25 . 7/3/2012
Are you really not continuing this? I know you said on your profile that there isn't much of an interest in it, but I feel like having over 700 reviews with just 25 chapters thoroughly disagrees with you. But that's not the point, I can understand that continually getting reviews with little to no substance can be disheartening, but at least they're better than nothing right? It's unlikely that you'd get inspiration to work on this story again after so long, but I would absolutely love it if you somehow did.

This is definitely my favorite HPxYGO crossover on the site- plotwise and characterizationally. I absolutely love all the character interactions, and I think you have the most unique take on the suspicions the wizards have of the YGO crew. All the different elements you've incorporated have created a wonderful and truly unique storyline- Black being in the Shadow Realm, Lupin and Marik's interactions(which I would love to see how they interact when the truth about Yami Marik comes out, they're very similar. Both have 'Beasts' inside of them that hurt the ones they care about and cause destruction, but they can't do much/anything to stop it), the whole scene at the ministry, etc.

I'm really interested in the third power and Voldemort's further plans, too. I was definitely thinking the third power they were talking about was Zorc/Zoku(however the heck you want to pronounce it). Maybe he's somehow possessing Voldemort? And is Voldemort in Hogwarts in the form of Harry, and that's why his scar keeps on burning? I'm also dying to find out about what's going to happen with Yami Marik and Marik. I initially thought he was the one trying to possess Marik, or whatever the heck was going on there, but now I'm having my doubts.

Anyway, I love your plot and characters, and this was such a treat to read. Thank you so much for making it as far as you did. As unlikely as it may be, I would absolutely love it if you managed to find the inspiration to continue this, especially since I've only found one completed(and lengthy) fic in this category ('Witches Wizards Shadows and Souls' by Mei1105, if you're curious). I'm going to alert this just in case, but either way this is a fantastic story. Great job and keep up the good work!
littlerostte chapter 25 . 6/22/2012
more please
bostafu chapter 25 . 2/22/2012
Aiyaa so much suspicion around and tension is running high. Man each side has like a lack of info and then with us readers knowing all the info it's sooo suspenseful!
bostafu chapter 20 . 2/22/2012
OMG OMG... that was sooo intense! intense intense.. wow.
Invader Ivy chapter 25 . 1/8/2011
Did you abandon this story? I REALLY hope you didn't cause i really like this story.
Lazy Cat 44 chapter 25 . 12/18/2010
I noticed that you havent updated for 5 years. I hope you haven't given up on it, this is a really good story.

This has been really interesting so far, and while I was reading, I was dreading the end of chapter 25... Mainly becuase there was no chapter after it...

Please update soon, this is one of the best Harry Potter/Yuugiou Fanfics out there!
Specklefur chapter 25 . 11/26/2010
I really like how you portray the characters in this, you've done a really good job of melding the two fandoms.

Please update soon?
OverHereNow chapter 25 . 10/2/2010
great story please update soon
Archivist chapter 25 . 9/10/2010
NICE FIC! (sry too excited at this fic to talk much)
Donteatacowman chapter 25 . 8/15/2010
Oh no, it's over already? D: T_T But awesome story while it lasted. I think everybody was pretty much in-character and you had a strong plot. Combined with strong writing and creative ideas, that made this fic very good indeed! :D Thank you for writing! It was a pleasure to read.
Donteatacowman chapter 19 . 8/15/2010
I bet the Ghouls only joined the Death Eaters for the snazzy robes. BD
Donteatacowman chapter 12 . 8/14/2010
"Bakura then explained why "mutt" was considered such a disrespectful term in the Asian language..."

Huh? Why is that, exactly? I didn't know it was. O_o
Donteatacowman chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
"Harpy Ladies! Attack the guilty one's life points directly!"

Hahaha! I must say, I wasn't expecting that! XD
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Ohmygoodness, I was not expecting those last few words! XD But wow! That's so perfect! When he "died" in the book I felt like it was too fake or incomplete somehow, like something else must have happened to him... and HE WENT INTO THE SHADOW REALM! OF COURSE!

*laughs madly until I pass out from amazement*
Neon Pendulum chapter 25 . 8/6/2010
First off, this is an excellent story and the plot idea is wonderful! I haven't read any fics where the Ouija board is used and Voldemort isn't constantly in everyone's face. Sirius' death and falling into the curtain/archway has never been delved into, ever, and the fact that you did deserves recognition. I love that you don't make the wizards all-powerful or the shadow mages all-powerful. The story doesn't just focus on Marik, Ryou, or Yugi specifically and they each get their moments in the spotlight. Continuing this fic would be nice, but sometimes motivation dies or other issues come up. Thanks for the read, it was great.
761 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »