Reviews for Beast Boy's New Trick
Parker chapter 3 . 3/21
PLEEAASE WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER!
Anonymous hero chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Could u please kindly continue the f-ing story, it's already got me on the edge of my seat, very nice pick and good suspension indeed!
BBxRAEshipper chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
Oh Wait so did Raven know about BB trick?
R ya gonna write more or what?
I would like it a bit more if it had a little more drama, for instants i thought Rae waz gonna take BB to then Bra shop or pad shop! But anyway that what i thought waz gonna happen!
Ashen Author chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
I'm now certain that Raven knows exactly who he is really and is just playing along to help break the ice, because she likes him too on some level and is experimenting with it.
SexyAngel38 chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
I doubt you will continue but thought this was very good and would love for you to write more:)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
This is amazing! I love it! Can't wait till next chapter, I am so hooked on this story!
Skyogenic chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
I don't know if you're ever going to finish this story, but I want you to know that this is REALLY good! It's believable (sort of XD), it's interesting, it's unique, it's funny... and it definitely deserves two thumbs up and a "Favorite Story" on my part. I really loved reading this, and I hope that you will eventually decide to continue it, but given the current date and the date of your last update, that may just be wishful thinking... :)
Joshua chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
Finish the story! I want to see what happens.
Techno Skittles chapter 3 . 11/16/2009
I get the feeling that Raven knows it's Beast Boy. But then again, everytime I think I got it. . .I don't and the author always surprises me. Great job! Can't wait until the 4th chapter!
IAmYourPhobia chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
lmao Why do I get the feeling she knew it wss Beast Boy all along? lol Nice story.
LikeCanYouNot chapter 3 . 9/29/2008
luv it keep writing
Denalien chapter 3 . 9/21/2008
wow,please continue this story whit another chapter!It's really kid of funny! hehehehehehehe XD
forced2Bafangirl chapter 3 . 1/22/2008
this is funny. what a way for him to get to know her. the part i find sad, is that i know the difference between between the colors. although i never thought about it, the whole thing about what we know would make it hard for a guy, and the walking thing would never have occured to me. say good-bye to guys thinking we have it easy! Good story!
Night-Ice-Queen chapter 3 . 9/17/2007
D What's happened? You have an amazing story plot here and you haven't updated since 2004? It's almost 2008! Please PLEASE don't abandon this story!
Moey25 chapter 3 . 7/18/2006
Hey, i really think that this is a good story. I hope you finish it, because i'm dying to see what happens!