Reviews for When In Need: The Remix
Storm Warning chapter 6 . 1/18/2011
I can't even believe how much better this is compared to your other fic. Realistic wands? The humourous dialog between Fred and George! LOVE IT and I am super impressed at the improvement. You often get promised re-writes but you actually pulled through!
kid-kun chapter 7 . 10/15/2008
Hehe, i really like Buffy and Harry Potter x-overs. Twilight and Buffy more though, but there are like hardly any of them.

Anyways, im just here to tell you i really like where your going with the story, because, well, ir rocks :)

- Buffy'n'Bella
blue moon chapter 7 . 8/23/2008
good story. please write more soon
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 7 . 6/26/2008
wow...I really hope that you update this soon!
Teleliniel chapter 7 . 3/29/2008
I love it, please continue!
slayerb8 chapter 7 . 3/28/2008
I like the story so but it is a little confusing... plz continue
jupitersthunder chapter 7 . 3/26/2008
Good chapter. IT's awhile I almost forgot about this story. lol. Please update soon.
SEAGUL chapter 7 . 3/26/2008
Umbridge is going to make vampire slayer sound almost as bad as the vampires themselves isn't she.
Knight25 chapter 7 . 3/26/2008
I really feel sorry for the book Faith is about to read.

Keep up the great work. See Ya!
Davide chapter 7 . 3/26/2008
GREAT WORK
buffy92 chapter 7 . 3/26/2008
I loved the chapter and I'm really happy you updated. It's been a long time since I read this story but it's still good. Hope you update soon, I'm really curious about the pairings but whatever you decide is probably good.
AequusTempestas chapter 6 . 2/25/2008
Good job hope to see more!
Dax chapter 6 . 1/20/2008
:-).
Sara chapter 6 . 10/20/2007
omg the blood of Angelus? I wanna know what's gonna happen please!

Harry hasn't even shown up yet...

*hugs*
jupitersthunder chapter 6 . 8/22/2007
Well bloody hell. This is a great story. I wonder what will happen after they found out about Angelus. Please continue!