Reviews for Of Balrogs And Battles
Sophie Michard chapter 2 . 6/12
The story from Glorfindel's point of view... dreadful. They have lost some much, that day. :/

Oh... Orcs and Celebrian... a taste of the future ? well done.
Sophie Michard chapter 1 . 6/12
They are really funny and entertaining, those 2. And full of imagination. _

Glorfindel is cool, always merry (or almost) and he has his way with Elladan and Elrohir.
mistAndStarlight chapter 2 . 4/28
An interesting and bittersweet story. Thank you. :) It was worth reading. :)
0ak3nsh13ldl0v3r chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
Awkward. The thing about celbrain being captured by orcs actually happened. No doubt u already knew this but I think that you may have made the ending a bit depressing for those who know what happened to celebrain.
BrightGreenNails chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
But... That isn't the right Glorfindel... There were two and the one who fought the Balrog DID die... I'm confused...
gginsc chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
If they only knew! Poor babies!
gryphon ice fire 98 chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
Aww! cute fluff! You should add another chapter or an epilogue so you can have the twins save thier mother from 'the orc'.

~gryphon
Vilinye chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
That ending is so bittersweet...because it's what actually happened.
Vilinye chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
"I hardly think Melkor forced Maeglin to reveal the location of Gondor by tickling him."

Oh, this is a great story. I just love the idea of Elro and Elladan playing Balrog slayers
Tari Surion chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
AW! I absolutly loved it!

Is there a sequel? if not will there be one? I can't bear not to think of two litle elfings warriors rescuing their naneth.
Eliof chapter 2 . 9/7/2008
Oh god... That last little bit with the twin's game has got me giggling. Quite a good job there! XD

Happy writing!
Professor A. Silvertree chapter 2 . 3/18/2008
I haven't written a review in a long time, but I must, the image in my mind of Erestor carrying Celebrian like that made me laugh 'till I was sick. I'm still laughing just to think of it. *collapses in a giggle fit*
6336 chapter 2 . 5/1/2007
Oh, gods, out of the mouths of babes and children, prophetic little tykes aren't they!

More please,

Lynda
LadyEledhwen chapter 2 . 1/10/2006
Oh my God, Jay - the last sentence really made me shudder... brilliantely written story!
JennyJoy4 chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Aw! So cute! But the ending is so sad, because it comes true! *sobs* poor twins! *huggles them*

Excellently written!