Reviews for Be My Downfall
Here4Funsies chapter 10 . 10/15/2013
I know it's been years but you have to finish this. I just found this story and now I'm aching to know how it all turns out. PLEASE get back to this _
sarah chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
That was a Chapterr? you write alot more than what people write in chaptered stories. keep up the great work
StealerOfDreams chapter 10 . 6/25/2008
Oh gosh, It's not quite a happy ending. How much hope should I put into there being another chapter, seeing as it hasn't been updated in 4 years? Argh.

Loved it, hope you decide to pick it up again sometime. We were only just beginning to get away from all the angst! *sob*

x Hannah fave alert
assassinerblue chapter 10 . 6/14/2007
Oh my god. This is one of the most well-written fics I've ever read. You captured their emotions so unbelievably well. I admire the fuck out of you for how you really showed how close they are, how much they need each other. This is just plain amazing. I cannot wait for the next chpater!
apres.moi.le.deluge chapter 10 . 6/12/2007
Please tell me you're going to finish this story!

I have really enjoyed it so far. I especially loved in one of the first chapters when you described the bruise on Michael's stomach. I thought that was very clever and very well-written.
n chapter 10 . 5/28/2007
You dragged the story out too long. Up until the making out session in the toilets, you had these characters (and their situation) down near-perfectly. Afterwards the narration, pacing, storyline, plot and characterisation all slipped. It's a pity. You could have had an alright story.
zelazny-gemini chapter 10 . 1/7/2007
I just read your story and I was captivated. Please, please send more chapters soon I want to know what happens next.
252020 chapter 10 . 11/26/2006
You are a very, very mean person! Brilliant, but mean! You can't just leave people hanging like this! I want Brian's reaction to Micheal's one nightstand with Grant in his old flat. I want to see what happens...

Like I said, only a very mean person would do that to her readers! Now, I'm adding thos one to my alerts and hoping against hope that you will take it up again after all thease years, though I doubt you will... (
jlfkjnsdkl chapter 10 . 7/9/2006
please continue this story

the end of the show has been very hard, i'm sure u understand so I started reading this fan fiction and would love to see more.
Superlea chapter 10 . 6/4/2006
Wow this was so wonderful I can't wait for more! The writting rings so true and you can't believe the amount of tears I cried for both my favorite boys! So stubborn yet so wonderful. Poor uncle vic and is it certain that Micheal is positive or will he still be saved? As long as he has Brian nothing bad can ever happen to him. THANK YOU so much for sharing this wonderful story when I have stoped rambling and reread everything I migh be able to put together a more constructive review.

love Lea
bubblesnbrooms chapter 10 . 1/25/2006
omg this is one of my fav. stories. you kept the characters in character and made the AU story real! great job! yet where are the many chapters ahead. i really wanna see where this story goes. and if ur not posting it here anymore are u posting somewhere else? i hope this story is gonna be compleated sometime b/c it would be a shame if it didn't.

chele
Draco's Addiction chapter 10 . 10/10/2005
I love this story! Okay, though you never came right out and said it, I am guessing that Michael has AIDS. If I am wrong, and I REALLY hope I am, just slap me. But, if he does, is he going to tell Brian soon?

Keep going with this story. I can't wait for updates.

Morphine
Ashes chapter 10 . 9/11/2005
I so love this story! The main fact is that it's a B/M story...the two of them should have been together. I was waiting the enitre series for them to get together and I love how this story displays them and everything. I hope you don't stop writting this cause now I'm hooked I want to find out what's happening next chapter. So I hope you do continue...Please...
WesEric chapter 10 . 8/24/2005
great story, very emotional. it made me want to cry...please update
MirrorKisses chapter 10 . 6/15/2005
This story is wonderfully written and emoationally driven and all around a fic for the ages. You should write a book, lol, like the sequel to Always have, always will. I laughed, I cried, I died, I sighed, i fainted, I prayed and I rejoiced, you made me feel the character's pains and troubles, and made me really want Michael and Brian to get together. I normally don't like M/B fics but this is an exception. I;m just sad that you stopped it. It's so beautiful