Reviews for All But Gone
Arlya chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Really interesting story. I feel like this really shows how Logan would react rather than just jumping for her. It's sad but yeh, really good work! x
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Hm. Logan. Stop pretending. lol. ) This was clearly well-written and the only way to make it even better is to have a seqUel! ) Great shot!
elwren75 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Heartrending, hopeful and beautiful. Wow. This will haunt me. I haven't checked yet, but I hope you've written a sequel.
fantacyluvr1 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
GREAT STORY!

Peace.8)
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
This is intense and the ending, which is perfect by the way, couldnt have been more depressing.
cylobaby chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
omg great little fic! You have Logan down perfectly!
iLovePun chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
There better be a sequel too this! And I am going searching...NOW!

Love from

iLovePun
arohalove chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Love it, especially the ending. I almost wished for the fairy tale but this was so fitting. And even though he didn't make a move...I kind of adore your Logan. Fab job!
LynLin chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Aw, nice one-shot. I liked it, although it was a bit sad. ] Good job!
lovethebroken chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Loved it... You definitely captured their personalities. Great job!
Solar Beam chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
I loved it. LOVED it! So marvelous, and you portrayed Logan very well. -thumbs up-
seghen chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
AH! this needs a freakin continuation piece, eight months later in canada...he finds her? c'mon!
Anna chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
really good fic! I really liked it. One thing though, I'm canadian and I don't know a single person who says 'aboot'. the closest is people out east in ontario. but other than that; nada!
SaxonnyRETURNS chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
I am so livid. Not only did they erase my account but all of the reviews I have given people over the years went with it. LIVID. LIVID LIVID LIVID. Especially since you KNOW how much I like this story, how it makes my gut clench to watch it almost happen and have him turn away. *sigh*

btw, thanks for the review :)
JayJay015 chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
That was SO good! I loved every moment of it!

You've got an awesome writing style, very descriptive without getting too over the top with the 'flowery'. Good on ya.