Reviews for Sometimes, is not Enough
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 22 . 9/3/2014
My word this story was fantastic great so far can’t wait to see what is happing so please update soon.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 22 . 11/6/2013
pretty excellent story so far really want to know what is going to come so please update soon.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 22 . 11/4/2013
This was a good story so far looking forward, to more so please update soon
Laserbeam13 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
TOTAL AMAZINGNESS
C Maxwell Cooper chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Eh, but sorta, zzzz
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 22 . 10/13/2008
This very good

Seishiro hungry want to eat
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 22 . 8/24/2008
yeah great chapter can’t wait for more so please update again as soon as you can do so.
RagingCacti chapter 22 . 11/1/2007
I really like it. Its not super-harry, but hes pretty badass. Keep writing, well, if u still are. I have no comments on how u write, i love it!

Vampie
Katrina chapter 22 . 11/19/2006
*blinks* WICKED!

I've never seen a crossover like this before, and if it wasn't for one of the yahoo!groups that I'm with, I'd never have found it.

Great job so far! Is Harry and James going to become more than just partner's and friends? Will they become lovers?

Well, hope all thigs go well for ya!

Cheers!

P.S. Update soon!
Jfitzgerald chapter 22 . 10/1/2006
Please update soon. Thanks.
elementalmage2008 chapter 22 . 7/17/2006
WOW that's such a totally awesome and completely original story, at least considering the fact that i've only read like two jb/hp crossovers... Anyway the point is it's totally sweet! So PLEASE do me n' your other readers who are kind enough to review the hugest bestest favor ever and start writing chapters 23-end.
Please user another name chapter 22 . 4/26/2006
I love it. Wonder why it has so little reviews. Nice ideas. Can't wait till da next chappie.
moonclarinet chapter 22 . 9/17/2005
I hope you update this story cause it is very good
Heather chapter 22 . 8/28/2005
So how does Harry and company take back Hogwarts? Does DUmbles get a brain? How does Harry defeat Moldyshorts? Please update.
japanese-jew chapter 22 . 3/12/2005
HOLY FUCKING SHIT. WTF is this? James Bond/Harry Potter? Was James Bond hitting on MRS. FUCKING WEASLEY? AND POMFREY! YOU SICK FUCK. I bet you listen to . . . . maroon 5 or something equally shitty, like. . . simple plan, or good charlotte, or post-punk-pussy crap.