Reviews for Bad Places 2: Rebirth
flame guardian chapter 6 . 11/17/2004
Awsome sotry so far. I can't wait to read the rest. I never would have thought that Leonardo could be such a precise assassin. Great work, please update soon.
Bloody Katana chapter 6 . 11/14/2004
Hey I like your story dude!
Bloody Katana chapter 6 . 11/14/2004
Hey I like your story dude!
spootycup chapter 6 . 11/8/2004
OH NO... YOU HAVE TO FINISH.. HIS BROTHERS ARE NOT DEAD RIGHT? AND LEO IS GOING TO BE OK WHEN HE FACES SHREDDER RIGHT? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE. I LOVE THIS STORY... IT IS GREAT...
BubblyShell22 chapter 6 . 11/8/2004
Wow! Great chapter! Please update soon. I hope Leo will be ok and that his brothers get to him in time.
Phoenix Red Lion chapter 6 . 11/7/2004
Um...what can I say except WOW! That was just...WOW! Dark and bloody and WOW! I'm not sure if what Leo heard was real or fake...though I'm betting it was in his mind. And it sounds like Leo may have snapped. Please have more soon! This suspense is going to drive me crazy!

Uh...WOW!

I really need to improve my vocabulary. *grin*
Pretender Fanatic chapter 6 . 11/7/2004
Oh wow! Man dude you know how to write the gore! That was great! Especially the hallucination. Poor Leo! I want him to kill Shredder but I don want him to turn into a feeder. *whines* Great job on this chapter! KUTGWUS

Pretender Fanatic
Lioness-Goddess chapter 6 . 11/7/2004
Hmm...ok, so the guys really aren't dead, Leo was hallucinating? I think I get it.

This story is really good, even if it is a bit creepy.
EntropyMage chapter 6 . 11/7/2004
Yet again you manage to produce a wonderful chapter! I love your writing style, it portrays everyone's thoughts without cramping the flow of the story. I can not wait until your next update!
Ramica chapter 6 . 11/7/2004
Ah the intensity of the battle, the bloodshed. the fear for what Leo is turning into and what Shredder is forcing him to do knowing that Shredder has his own plan.

Deep, dark and well thought out. Awaiting the next chapter.
Doppleganger chapter 6 . 11/6/2004
Bloody awesome! And by bloody I mean that literally. Gore galore!
Reinbeauchaser chapter 6 . 11/6/2004
Okay, note to self - breath once or twice during the next chapter rather than try to hold ones breath for the duration! Good night, this was a fantastic bit of writing! Well done, well done indeed.

Enough said! Except - please update a bit quicker because I often have to re-read the previous chapter to remember where it left off. Of course, it's quite possible you take such time in order to craft such literature. In which case, update when you can, so long as you maintain the same quality writing!

Looking for more!

Be blessed.
Elphaba-Rose chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Hiya! Wow, this is brilliant, as good as the first. It's very interesting and tense too, with the DNA stuff. It's a very unusual but engaging aspect of Leo's life. Please don't give up, you're doing such a wonderful job!
Michelle chapter 5 . 10/19/2004
I love this story so far. Leo is my favorite character. I just hope he'll be ok. Homer quote: "Hey, Marge, I think Leo's going crazy." I had to do that. It just fits because Leo is kinda out there. Keep up the good work.
Jingeling chapter 5 . 10/18/2004
Yay! You make me happy! Great story!
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »