Reviews for What I'm Giving Up
skullcandy-chan chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
*claps* i loved it! i cried so much its touching! :') poor kyo and yuki always a chance in the niether world
lucimonk chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
this is just beautiful. it makes me so sad... *sigh* your writing is beautiful. truth, no flattery. i hope you write more (and somehow finish other stories you did not complete too, coz those are beautiful writing as well) thanks for the good read
second soul of a cat chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I have this HUGE urge to slap Kyou RIGHT NOW.

*sooob*
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
yikes, he must have been desperate. I wonder what the next cat will be like.
Psycho Sombrero chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
OMG . so sad, powerfully written, great detail. I loved it even though it made me so sad.
Yukino-chan chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
sad...
Mimorinu chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
you made me cry! why? that was soo good! of course everyone needs a good cry once in a while. but darnit not a river of tears! wha! Kyo is my favorite too! GREAT JOB! *cries more*
bl33dlykm3 chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
god! and so u hit another nerve. i am such a fan of urs! ur style of writing is TRULLY amazing! is this a one-shot? shshs im quite speechless atm *cries in the corner* for a person to wryt things like these... are u alright?
acollectionoffavoritequotes chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
EE! Stupid stupid cat... *sniffles*
KoveAiden chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Absotute terrible sadness and Absolute terrific story. So sad. Poor Yuki and Kyo. (Don't care for Tohru much).

Keep writing you're great.
Crissy-chan chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
*crying* OMG! Kyo died? NO! I love Kyo...but that was terrific!
lil bri-chan chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
OhMyGod you made cry so sad and so well told I just can't stop crying!
SKSuncloud chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
O.O So dark...wow...you really should continue this one!

_ I love your usage of dialogue! Very nice job! You should keep same speakers in their own paragraph though. the way you had it, it was a little hard to always figure out who was talking.
teenyyogini chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
THAT IS SO SAD! But... I'm having trouble understanding the title. What who is giving up? Hmm... Oh well. It hurts too much to think, so I'll just finish off with: GREAT STORY! BUT SO SAD!
MoroTheWolfGod chapter 1 . 5/4/2005