Reviews for iris
Reilly Quinn chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
*Cries her heart out* You're my new idol. I love this. I can't stop crying, shit. Loveitloveitloveit.
Switchblade237 chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Ooh... I like it. Very well done - it's very captivating, and *really* well written - almost stream-of-consciousness. I'm speechless!

Good song choice too - it really fit.
LynLin chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
wow I really liked that, although it was confusing. So...Bakura died, right? ]
lavalieres chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
When I saw the title for this story in a C2, I was intrigued because that particular song happens to be one of my favorites at the moment. However when I began to read the story, I was immediately turned off.

First off, Bakura Ryou is a shy, gently and overly polite boy. It's less than likely that he ever swears.

Second, Yami no Bakura never refers to his vessel as "mou hitori no ore" (And that's with one t) or Omote. He only uses the terms "landlord" and "vessel." In turn, Ryou never refers to his darker half as "mou hitori no boku."

If you're trying to say "um" in Japanese, like in the line "Anou, Bakura..." it's spelled "ano."

And your attempt at the constant stream of thought writing style did not have its desired affect. Especially since someone as genius as Bakura. He speaks very coherently and despite his arrogance and lack of 'politess,' he is more than capable of expressing thoughts, desires, and commands in complete sentences.

Finally, if you're going to use Japanese in your stories, please try to use it correctly _and_ provide translations. Remember that the majority of your audience is English literate and most likely don't know the translations.

The one positive thing I can say about this particular piece is that the song is well chosen for the theme. It fit the mood and the tone of the piece wonderfully as well.

Keep in mind, this is not a flame, but a review; a piece of constructive criticism meant to help you with your writing style. Take offence if you feel the need to, but I’m only doing what a review aught to do.

Cheers in whatever else you produce…
lslines chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Powerful, captivating and agian the colour grey pops into mind. Weird, confusing, and even though I only understood fragments... perfect.
Aubrecia chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
I came looking for Anima, saw my favorite couple in it, but lo and belold, a Yuugioh fic! A damn good one!

I LOVE it. It's my favorite pairing, and it's suitably twisted to fit them. It is a very, very spiffy fic.
Lyrical Rex chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
OO! Oh my god... I loved this.

Favorite story list!

n.n!
AnimeLoverAngel chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
That was VERY confuesing! I could'nt read who it was speaking or anything!
Anei Aikouka chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
WOW. That was amazing. I loved how you portrayed my two favs. -Huggles bishies- The ending was sort of strange, but I thought it was neat how you ended the same way you began it.
DojomistressAmbyChan chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
so many ways to describe it yet I can't. It's hard as you begin to read trying t decifer it but as you go on you don't need to because you fall into the madness and it makes sense. Meaning I think your fic just mind raped me and I liked it...I am seriously speechless and that is very...odd for me. I wanted to say how much I liked this but my brain can't funtion right now so take my word for it when I say it's good. Hope you write more like it.
Chibi B-channie chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Okay, a moment to tell you I absolutely adored this fic! It was beautifully written and everything! Great work! _ I will admit, I was a bit confused during the beginning, but, I eventually caught on, and I became entranced by the end. So, anyways, this was just to let you know I liked this a lot! Happy Writings!

-Chibi B
VelvetOblivion chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
All I can say at this moment is...wow.