Reviews for Desert Rose
YamiYugi100 chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
We! Fun!
Lightest'Ink chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
I love the flute, it's such a great instrument. :D But you haven't updated in forever, so please update soon! It's a really interesting story. :D :D :D :) :) :)
PsychopathicPrincess chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
omg i love the way this story is going!

please continue it
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 2 . 10/18/2007
I implore you, please continue with this. I am a HUGE Band Geek, and I want to know what the flute does. Please?

Sincerely,

The Duelist's Heiress
iCraft chapter 2 . 12/1/2004
Nice story. Ya know what's wierd? While I was reading this, I had my flute and was playing random songs. Coincidence? Probably. But never the less, a cool coincidence. LOL.
Queen of the Moon chapter 2 . 9/12/2004
That was so KEWL! D I don't know why Akila wants to not be 's the pairing for this story again? _Anyway,great chapter!From me you get a sexy Marik plushie!D Update soon!
josephine jekyl chapter 2 . 8/28/2004
i love the way this fic is going so please update again soon. when is she gonna come across marik? and what exactly does he want from her? beside the secret millenium item(s)there has to be more to it then that!
iCraft chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
This is a really cool story and I think you should continue it right away! Do you ever wonder if Marik is gay? I just think he may be becasue of the purple belly-shirt. I still think he is hot though.
Don't drink and drive you might hit a bump and spill your drink chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
THats a great story...
scottishwolf chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
Good job already! Can't wait for more! Please continue!
Gatokari chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
Nice chapter! Please update soon!
aoki meiwaru chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
konnichiwa, kitsune-chan! i, too, am a fox, a grey one though! you should join my pack! neway, great fic so far. but you should work on your paragraphing with speech. like a new p when a diff. character talks. it'll make more sense, trust me! update soon please! i'm really enjoying it!

"you have tresspassed upon the souls of myself and my friends. for that, you must play a game with me"-yugioh(heh. fav quote)
Faroe Greensleves chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
oh wow... Akila sounds a lot like me... i love the whole came from egypt and is late for the first day of class...

i mean...almost..

;; tee hee.. sorry, i'm kinda hyper at the moment..

Faroe:she's always hyper.

Aries: Not as hyper as you are.7-7 :glare:

Faroe:tee hee, to true too true :nooding:

oh! and we all think it is a great start,

KEEP WRITING!