Reviews for Lily Marie
LunaNotLoony chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
I normally don't like Lily/Remus or Lily/Sirius, but this was perfect.
Smiley chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Very cute!

I really liked it! :D
Marionette chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Another excellent Remus/Lily! :) I really like the way you capture their relationship.
The Sacred Feminine chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Awe... I love how you write these! They're so... Sweet and awesome :D
CanYouLoveTheImaginary chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
I feel like such a terrible writer when i read these, they are so good that i feel like my writing is for pre-schoolers:), just a quetion though, you tend to call lily "Lily Marie" and in this one remus is "Remus Johnson", what is that about i wonder? Lol, still inlove with the stories.
Anon chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
"Oh no, you got one of those tart girls who tries to be all intellectual didn't you? Oh, Remus!"- lol, hilarious!
someone new chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
it reminds me of hemingway

gives me a lump in my throat

beautiful
Fairy-Dust 888 chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Lovely dialogue.
thatswrite chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
You've made me a fan of Lily/Remus.

Brilliant.

So sweet and pure.
Princess180 chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Sweet story. I really enjoyed it.
Mari Grem chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Beautiful. Sad, sweet, bittersweet. Just...perfect, simply perfect.

-Nicole-
S.B. Kisses chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
I love your writing style! It's so simple but complex. Lily and Remus's relationship is so wonderful in the fact that tye can still be best friends with the knowledge that they love each other. It has a wonderfully casual tone!
Jenni chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Lovely :)
unspokenbeauty chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
i love lily and remus together. but i always get sad when i read lily/remus stories or vignettes because they always end so bittersweet. but i suppose they are the greatest love stories...those that are meant to be but just don't work out too well. sorry, i'm rambling but i wanted to say that i liked this story...like this story alot.
mirai3k chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
fav stories list

oh god! you crazy-amazing-insane woman, you're killing me again with your RemusLilys...ah! I love them to death

"I do love James, but me and you we always have that...thing, you know? The: 'I love you' thing, because I do love you, Remus."

"That thing?"

"Yeah, you'll always be in the back of my head."

*gets over-emotional* i guess cuz i can relate to that...but ahemm...it was amazing as always, write more R/L, dahling *currently hooked on your drabbles* and did i tell you that you inspired me? (i think i did) i wrote a oneshot R/L out of inspiration frm yours (and i think there will be many more)! It's called "My Flower"...i think i'll die happy if i know you read it!

but yeah, enough ranting frm me i shall return!