Reviews for Inuyasha Interviews
SFAA chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Your awesome, Morgan! Me and my friend nova have questions for you guys! Morgan: why didnt you interview shippo?Morgan and Sesshomaru: I dare you guys to confess your true feelings for eachother. Inuyasha: why do you suck?! Sorry that was Nova's question
P.S I made you guys cupcakes
BleckBlah5956 chapter 15 . 7/26/2012
lol i have a question for Shessy, why won't you kiss Morgan? Morgan why did you try to avoid the kiss? Rin oh you are just the cutest thing. Jaken, go die in a die in a ditch in the middle of nowhere and take my sister with you! Shessy i dare you to kiss Morgan. and inuyasha, Hell isn't that bad... although i was kicked out because of their fear i would take over but that's beside the point... Morgan you rock here is a spell book that deals with everything you could need with them...
LadyClauditoria chapter 15 . 3/31/2010
Teehee! My question: Jaken, I don't get why people hate you! I think you are kind of... cute! In a strange kinda toad-like way. Sesshomaru, are you a virgin? If not who was the lucky girl/boy? Inuyasha, have you accepted that Kikyo is dead? Didn't you just want avenge her and for her to be at peace? Miroku, do you know how many people support the couple you and Inuyasha? Do you find that slightly creepy? Oh, and Inuyasha and Sesshomaru, I'm naming my hamsters after you! hehe... One last question: Morgan, evil authoress of doom, please FORCE Inuyasha to kiss Sesshomaru. I support that couple almost as much as Inuyasha x Kagome, and would love to see them do it, no matter how much they hate it! :D Jaken, you are adorable!
Ebony Cassandra selene Riddle chapter 15 . 9/14/2008
I love the fic and my questions are the following InuYasha: well this is more of a statement I hate you and you should go to hell with your clay pot lover*cough* sorry about that had to get it off my chest this is for Gome-chan: how do you feel about being paired with chartures from different animes and mangas like Kurama or hiei(my fave pairing) Sango-chan: will you teach me the art of demon slaying please even if I am a demon Miroku: *glares* I will kill you for feeling up Sango-chan and Gome-chan though you are a hottie *blushes* anyways Rin-chan: I love you sweet heart morgan give her a hug and kiss for me and a huge box of candy Sesshomaru-sama *bows deeply*: I am a Red Fox demon I was wondering if I may come to work for you I am a very hard worker and I love kids so I could look after Rin-chan for you while you are away on the most importent maters of your lands. and I have nothing to say to jaken
Amanda chapter 15 . 8/6/2007
Ok, Jaken is funny ya gotta admit that. Lord Sesshoumaru is powerful and cool-tempered, but Lord Mushrambo King of all Enterrans is WAY and Miroku are in love, and don't deny it or I am going to haunt you. Inuyasha has a duty to Lady Kikyo, but he and Kagome have feelings. Rin is kind and sweet, We love you Rin! *whispers* Morgan here's a truth postion, give it to the characters. UPDATE!
Kariah chapter 3 . 7/15/2007
Miroku- What manner of spiritual power works that device?

Morgan- Ah...Duracell

I laughed so freakin hard at that!
blackscarlet562 chapter 15 . 4/8/2007
wow! this was a great story.

My questions;
Sesshy's Sweetie chapter 15 . 12/15/2006
I love this so far!

Here are my questions:

Sesshomaru: What would your ideal mate look like? And you can't give a half-a- answer or I'll hurt you Sesshy-kun! (I'll find a way.)Ok and...If you could have one wish what would it be? Can I pet your fluff? (Kawaii!) And if I was an anime character would you marry me!

Kagome: I dare you to tell Inuyasha your true feelings! About Kikyo and how you feel about him!
Queenscy chapter 7 . 12/15/2006
aw rins so cute and i love sesshy!
Queensryche chapter 5 . 12/15/2006
i love sesshy! hahah this was so funny!
miko-of-eternal-nite chapter 3 . 12/14/2006
lol ..omg miroku miroku miroku..tehehehehe they already engaged!
miko-of-eternal-nite chapter 2 . 12/14/2006
omg lol ...inuyasha wat a baka head!
miko-of-eternal-nite chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
lol..okay i kinda didnt like the kagome mean untrue *glares* teheh overall i like it so far
Chatoyant chapter 15 . 8/8/2006
Heehee, this is funny, but all of you Sesshomaru-lovers need to calm down... Anyway Here are my questions:

Inuyasha: Will you marry me? Do you agree with me when I say that Sesshomaru sucks? You are WAY better than Sesshomaru! Sesshomaru: Why does everyone like you? You are stupid and mean to your cute younger brother! WHY? And don't give me that stupid "half-blood" answer everyone knows you are just jealous! Plus why do you call everyone a wench? That is just rude, you-you...WENCH! HA! Morgan: Why didn't you include Shippo in the interviews? He's ALMOST as cute as my Inu-Chan -huggles Inuyasha pillow-

I'll probably be murdered in my sleep by Sesshomaru-lovers because of that, but Inuyasha is WAY better than him so - HA!
Matrim363 chapter 15 . 7/31/2006
Hi I just started reading this fic, I like the idea and think u should keep up the good work. Okay heres my questions if u would take them...Sesshomaru why don't u use ur light whip thingy to remove that damn neck lace? Inuyasha...y don't u just try to say nice things to kagome instead of acting all evasive likewhen asked whether u like her or not?(It will save u alot of pain...) Kagome: this is more a request please take pity on inuyasha for his thoughtless remarkes he's a...special... (for lack of a better word)case. Miroku and Songo: when will u admit feelings for each other? (when hell freezes over perhaps?) Morgan: don't you still have to kiss Sesshomaru? And what r u complaining about u have said yourself that he is pretty, shmexy and a host of other complamentary things.