Reviews for Time spent in darkness
Idreamofivan chapter 5 . 10/18/2004
Cute! Hey.. I read Pukah comment and you wanting to have Leo dancing can can.. and I thought that it was a fun idea. So I ll have Leo dancing can can around chris in 2 chapters from now (In my story of course). So we can please Pukah, she give super cool reviews, what do u think?
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 5 . 10/18/2004
Aw, more soon
audreythewondercat chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
Yeah a new chapter! I love this story. I can't wait for some more Chris/Wyatt scenes. Please write more soon.
teal-lover chapter 3 . 9/21/2004
That was great! Can you update again soon?
audreythewondercat chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
You have two stories on fanfiction (both Charmed) and I love them both! I registered - which I never have before (I'm kinda paranoid about giving out info) so I could encourage you to write more! Please, please, please. I registered at for you! How can you resist me? Readers - read this story now! I love adult Chris and Wyatt and want more, more, more.
Pukah chapter 3 . 9/21/2004
Okay... that was a twist _ a very nice and weird twist... I loved it.

By the way, you can bet that Leo is actually dancing Can Can around Chris while he is metamorphing into a valkyrie... it's just that no one can see it, just me and my pink pills. _

_ anyway, I hope you'll be updating soon.
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 3 . 9/21/2004
Wow, I love this chapter, poor chris.
heartfallen chapter 2 . 9/8/2004
Wyatt seemed evil but still might have some good in him
angelical-demon chapter 2 . 9/8/2004
This is my first review on this site and i have to say it deserves to be the number one post for this story.

I am a chramed nut, i really can't get enough of it and reading this was excellent.

This is so cool, when i start writing some charmed fics im going to do some futuristic ones where chris n wyatt r grown up so its like my own mini series but i don't think i can top yours.

Well done, nice!

Nick-Angelical_Demon
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 2 . 9/8/2004
Aw this is so great, you better continue this
Pukah chapter 2 . 9/8/2004
M... you do really write very well, you know? I like not only the story but the way it's expressed. And in fact I'm kind of curious about what's to come.

As for that... I don't know. You can always try to ease a little the darkness of the torture with glimpses of the present of the series. Chris in the present holding secrets/ Chris in the future being tortured and Wyatt exercising his bastardness in between. Don't know, it can be a way to light it a little.

On the other hand, you can always make the start dancing can-can around the place... after all is your own fic.

_ I'm glad you went on with it.
shjoh-charmed chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
I think its really good so far. I would definately love to read more chapters, so I'll you to my favorites-cause I'll be waiting:)
rps-lizardspock chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
i think that u should definately do another chapter! it would be really sad if this was the and of the story!

UPDATE SOON...please?
heartfallen chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
It was good and you have to continue
StarWindDancer chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Oh, this is wicked. I wonder how Chris got there? And he's been thrown into a wall. LOL. He seems to get thrown into a lot of walls. Do it again. It's weird, but seeing him suffer is so much wicked fun.

Keep writing, we'll keep reading.