Reviews for World of Sleep and Magick
Pirae chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Holy cow, what genius! I never thought to combine Buffy and Xanth. I've only read the one chapter so far, but I fully intend to finish, you brilliant writer you!
Bribbie chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
Actually the Love spring causes the person to fall in love with the first person of the oppisite gender, but i liked that better, it made me laugh a lot!
Bribbie chapter 3 . 8/21/2007
hm... So this is BEFORE Willow is gay, and it BETTER be before Dor and Irene are engaged... but other than that i like it!
Bribbie chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
Ok is this before or after Centaur Aisle? Cuz if it's before ok, she can flirt all she wants, if it's after she better be doing it only to mess with Dor...
Bribbie chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
*clapping excitedly* OMG Buffy meets xanth, brilliant, abso-bloody-lutly brilliant! I love IT... I always loved xander, well except when he left Anya at the alter but other than that he was always one of my favorites... and i ADORE xanth, so you are my new best friend!
Raven Hufflepuff chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
I like seems to be IC.
X-Spider chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Keep going with the story it's good so far.
Gevaden chapter 4 . 11/3/2004
Oh that Xander, some day he'll get attacked by some living boobs, and he does...I'll laugh, laugh long and hard. Still very enjoyable
Fallen angel named Alan chapter 4 . 9/7/2004
Whee! Guest appearance! And my gosh! Poor Dor! This was so cute Bonnie, and funny to boot! Each chapter gets better!
Fallen angel named Alan chapter 3 . 8/27/2004
*taskles Bonnie* Rarr! Fast update! Yer makin me look bad 'ere! :p
Fallen angel named Alan chapter 2 . 8/26/2004
Two things and two things only Bonnie-luv. You repeated a few lines in the first chapter number one, number two yay! You have a story! *dances* It would make more sense if I had read Xanth but, eh, it's still kewl!
Gevaden chapter 2 . 8/26/2004
Chap 2 also interesting. I'm liking it.
Gevaden chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
I'm not sure if you were ment to write part of it twice. But I enjoyed it and will follow it!