Reviews for The Uses of a Sandwich
UnknownFigment chapter 9 . 8/19/2015
Aww, this is adorable.
AI chapter 9 . 7/7/2015
Good to know she's learned her lesson!
AI chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Ewwwwww! Drugging and Force suggestions? This first padawan herself is closest to falling to the dark side! Wow... What the heck are you doing wrong Quigon. Poor Kenobi, you are about to be hit by a Darkened, boundary crossing, overbearing woman obsessed with vetting you against her idealized expectations. The worst type of person to deal with. Good grades ambitious? Please, don't make me laugh, no bias there! Stay strong Kenobi and hole that your master realizes what's going on and stops his crazy ex-padawan!
peacelight24 chapter 9 . 7/1/2015
I read this a while back, and now I'm rereading it. I didn't realize how funny you are.

I dearly cherish the idea of people bribing Yoda with food and him being like "Yes, one of my line you are. Mmhhmm. Cookies." And then whacking people at random. I'm not sure why, but that just sounds downright adorable.

I love your story, keep up the good work!
Stormcutter684 chapter 9 . 12/23/2014
Awww so cute! I love this fanfic, with Obi wan and Qui gon and Knight Morai. I like how you slowly developed Obi and Bellan's friendship. I also laughed at the 'sandwich as a weapon' thing. Lol! I need to think of ways a sandwich can attack. (You could chuck it at their face?) you should do another fanfic with the sandwich idea. I love this story, remarkable job!
Aviendha91 chapter 9 . 8/7/2014
Liked it! Cool to see a possible reaction with a former padawan of Qui-Gon's. Loved the bits about sandwiches.
I-Mushi chapter 9 . 7/22/2014
This was such a fun read! I love the interactions between all the characters and you did a superb job with Morai and Obi-Wan's evolution through it. Great job over all!
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 9 . 6/29/2014
I love this story so much! It always gives me a good laugh. ;-) And using a sandwich to fight with! Pure genius. X-D
Corran Nackatori chapter 9 . 10/9/2013
You can't believe how excited I was to come back and see chapter nine! I had to reread the whole thing just to properly enjoy it. And it was just as wonderful the nth time.

I love the concept - sibling rivalry - I love the characterization of all involved - canon and original characters - and I love your execution. Truly one of my favorites. Thanks for this fic!
Tandy Sandman chapter 9 . 8/15/2012
i really like that this is a light hearted piece. so glad that you wrote this!
MuggleCreator chapter 9 . 8/2/2012
Nice stuff!
Andromakhe chapter 9 . 6/8/2012
You managed to make Bellan individual and credible, and I like how Obi-Wan could hold his own there in the beginning with the verbal sparring. This was an engaging read and each character had a distinct and accurate voice. Very good development, too. Well-crafted. Thanks for sharing.
PQ86 chapter 9 . 2/3/2012
why not make a part 2 to this story.
Tuli-Susi chapter 9 . 10/4/2011
I must admit, I think this is my first foray into the Star Wars fandom. I was supposed to be studying for my BioPsych test when I suddenly got the urge to watch the Family Guy parody of Star Wars. Then I wanted to watch the ending to the actual movie. THen I wanted to watch TPM (I still haven't watched numbers 2 and 3, don't ask me why, I have them on my laptop).

But anyway, I always liked Qui-Gon and I really loved watching that fight he and Obi-Wan have with the Sith, though I can't say I like the ending (obviously _~). But yeah, I thought that those two were like father-son/relatives/Master and Padawan...

Yeah, anyways, I really liked your fic, it was so touching at times, but also humourous and full of action! (Well, not full, but I would pay to see that last fight). SO yeah, this will be the only Star Wars fanfic in my faves! (And quite probably the only fanfic that's from a movie). Thanks agai for the good read!
Sparrow chapter 9 . 9/11/2011
Great story! The plot flowed smoothly and all the characters were believable! I love your Bellan Morai; typically I'm not one for OCs, but the way you wrote her was incredible. Congrats!

I saw a couple typos, but other than that the grammar and spelling were excellent. Keep up the great work! :D