Reviews for A Gypsy's Tale
Grace chapter 20 . 2/9
I LOVE this story!1 PLEASE CONTINUE!1111111
Kamryn chapter 14 . 9/13/2012
Oh, yes, please send me the Ozril and Asca bit. My email is .
It's okay to be long-winded, you know. I actually like knowing the back-story.
Kamryn chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
Try Robin Mckinley's books. They're some of my favorites, and they are definitely fantasy like that. Then there's Jessica Day George, who is a bit like Gail Carson Levine, and the Young Wizards series by Diane Duane. Cornelia Funke is excellent too, along with Garth Nix and Terry Pratchett.
I like reading too. :)
Kamryn chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
*jaw drops* You're twelve? Like me?
Now I have to read your whole story!
Seventh grade sucks. I went to seventh grade for two whole weeks! TORTURE. (I'm homeschooled. Well, unschooled. I don't have to do any school work whatsoever.)
I love this story. I think I'm going to get addicted to it. Prince Clement sounds a bit like the bandit king in this story I've been meaning to write.
Faiza chapter 20 . 2/25/2012
WTH? Why do not you write more... I mean seriously, you can not just give life to such vivid characters and snatch them away. Its so wrong. You created a wworld and then ran away from your own creations ! (i m sry, i shud ve sed sth pleasing but the ending was too abrupt)
lilo chapter 20 . 5/8/2009
Oh My God I'll wait forever if I have to, please update soon I beg of you. THis is the most astounding, brilliant story I have ever read! I love how when he confess to her it didn't end there, it began! The bandits was a cool idea and I have to say you erite better than some of those so called authors combine. Please for the love of god update soon!1
devoreur.de.livres chapter 9 . 1/15/2009
awesome story- but it really belongs on FictionPress because its your original idea.
notwhoilooklike chapter 20 . 12/26/2008
Love the story!
can't-wait chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
sorry for whining... but are you ever going to finish this fanfiction?
Griffinesque chapter 11 . 8/10/2008
I hate that she blames herself because 1. I think denial is to be expected in my opinion iif your in love with a prince who has parents who could legally kill you, and I would of expected Clement's reaction to be not so unexspected if he had told her he loved her and she verbally rejects his love for her to the point he loses his patience. Otherwise great chapter. Please keep updating. I like the part where she gets stolen away. It was well-written.
Griffinesque chapter 10 . 8/10/2008
You should publis this.
Griffinesque chapter 9 . 8/10/2008
GOOD CAPTER, IT WAS SAD THOUGH.
Griffinesque chapter 8 . 8/10/2008