Reviews for Flapping in the Nightmares
Guest chapter 9 . 9/20/2014
This is fantastic. You should continue this story.
guest chapter 9 . 12/12/2013
continu
Mireya Cristina chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I started reading the prequel to this story and then I noticed it had a sequel. I saw that I wasn't completed but I thought I'd scroll through it. And I really wish I hadn't. This story is so well written and in character and the plot line is amazing. I regret starting it because I'll never get to see how it concludes. I hope you plan on someday continuing this story, even if it has been almost 10 years. Keep up the good work.
a fan chapter 9 . 7/9/2009
this is a great story! it feels like it's a real movie! i really hope some day you will continue. you have a great writing style that kept me laughing, and full of suspense at the same time!oh, and i love how you are able to portray each characters personalities perfectly!PLEASE consider continuing this story and know that you still have interested readers who are dying to know what happens next!
Classic Criminal Kate chapter 9 . 3/17/2009
The drama!

I'll have you know, this is extremely addicting. You've had me laughing hysterically, spazzing with panic, and sitting wide-eyed at the edge of my seat in a 'No...way...!' sorta fashion.

What you've written is so amazingly witty, both in conversation and plot twists, that it blows my mind.

I eagerly await your next chapter.

-Kai
Kat chapter 9 . 11/2/2008
WTF? NO! Morgana can't die! Darkwing won't let it happen! There's gotta be some sorta loophole!

For the love of Morgana and the possibilty that she might not die, UPDATE THE FRIGGING STORY!
Kat chapter 8 . 11/2/2008
That was quite clever how you got everyone to say Gosalyn's name...extremely creative!
Kat chapter 5 . 10/24/2008
o0 Ah! Darkwing! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!
Kat chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
Gee, Toybox, I wonder...

Why would TAURUS BULBA want an EXTREMELY POWERFUL MAGICAL OBJECT! You idiot...
Kat chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
I'm sorry but, I can't remember, why does Megavolt always forget things?
LADY MALLARD chapter 9 . 6/15/2008
I's me again, what a sequil, I just finnished chapter 9, what a place to leave it hanging, WoW! Gos talking with the mysterious Mr. WaddleMyer, the voice coming out of NegaGos and now the erie curse, translated from the old parchments! This is a great story, fabulassly scary, I can't wait for the next chapter. This story has everything, what an episode, both your storys would have made. I am getting chills just thinking what might be next. Please continue soon! Great job so far.
Kay chapter 9 . 4/15/2008
I'd love to see a synopsis of later chapters if you wouldn't mind send it to me, the detail and characterization of these stories are wonderful
Airelle Vilka not signed in chapter 9 . 4/8/2008
Wonderful story, very creepy and awesome. Please update. I'm glad to see Negaduck's "lighter" side, because just as DW has his bad points, ND has good ones, but they're often ignored by authors. But not by you, so kudos!
inu-ears chapter 9 . 1/20/2007
what happens! argh! this was turning out to be soo good too...! details...details...i must know what eventually happens..plz..
loonytunecrazy chapter 9 . 11/20/2006
Don't stop there you have me in supsense