Reviews for A Visit with Strong Sad
smoll Gcat chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
actually i would have loved it to have been homestar instead
xXkawaiinekogirlXx chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Hum. The Dragon is rather amused by this piece of fanfictionry, and enjoys how dark it is. I see you have made a mistake, as others have pointed out, and given Strong Sad the wrong name at the end. But it's an innocent mistake that I often do as well, so people should shut up about it.
/the Midnight Dragon
Beckolyn chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I know this fanfiction is old, but I think it's funny how there is an actual CANON episode where Strong Sad kills everyone. But the way he killed them in the cartoon was way different and it was more silly and less dark.
emberger chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Great story, but I don't think I fully understand... was it Strong Bad all along, or was that just a typo at the end?
Sara Jaye chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
...Homestar has genitals? Since when? XD

Seriously, though. Most people who write horror about lighthearted cartoons write them terribly. But you managed to pull it off.
FanofDa'EdBoyz chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Nice, I don't know why, but it's fun reading my favorite characters killing everyone. Not fun as in comedy fun, but fun as in rollercoaster fun. It's a thriller. When you wrote about the rug, I knew it was the Cheat. I thought it was odd how Strong Sad kept on saying "He's a gas." until after I found out he died. Poor Coach Z. We actually is my favorite character and Strong Sad my second. Strong Bad and Homestar get all the laughs (not that I don't like them.) What ever. Really interesting. I was looking for a Homestarrunner not comedy fan fic, but you put humor in it and it was funny.
Super Orange chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
Wait wait wait...STRONG BAD did this? It says "I hate you marzipan" said Strong Bad...
DanielJacksonMPC is GAY chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
This was written very well; you clearly have some fantastic writing talent. I've always been one for developing characters beyond the canon, so a Strong Sad like this isn't actually all that far out of the question.
Falcon0281 chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Freaky, but interesting at the same time.
PPP SSC chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Can't imagine Strong Sad actually acting that way. Hilarious alternative ending though! "Young man, where are your genitals?" Good question! I liked those little price tags in it too.

Oh and sorry if I'd been picking on you about these but you made a TBS name booboo near the end of the epilogue. "When she disappeared, Strong Bad whispered under his breath."
Author-ity chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Sorry, HW. I really wanted to feel this, but I'm not feelin' it.

This plotline didn't work on Days of our Lives, and it doesn't work here either.
galabalesh chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Missanu chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
I enjoyed that. I like the sad atmoshpere of was something different compared to most Homestar Runner stories. _