Reviews for Twisted Lives
dela490 chapter 7 . 2/20/2009
Hello. I love your story and I really want to read the next so please update soon.
Sonzai Taz chapter 7 . 5/22/2007
PLZ update soon!
Smexy Kitten chapter 7 . 12/24/2006
wow, this story is freaking incredible! and the added drama only draws me in more with each chapter. i can't wait for the next update!
TheDemonQueen1 chapter 7 . 10/16/2006
Poor Kuronue! Poor sweet sweet bat. And I also wonder what Youko is doing, he better not leave Botan for too long, she will not appreciate that. Well, until next time, ja ne!
TheDemonQueen1 chapter 6 . 9/20/2006
This is a great story. I read the prequil as well, and loved it too. I can't help but think that maybe Shizuru and Kuronue... I do so love Kuronue. And I love Shizuru. I am glad Botan found family... I mean she does have Youko and Akina, but it is not the same as parents and aunts and uncles and that kind of family. Hopefully these two months will fly by because I am not sure how much Hiei and Kuronue can take of each other without Kuronue getting himself killed. And it was so sad that he was homesick. I loved the part with the dog demoness... (can't remember her name, sorry I am so bad at names) Rumiko(I know that is not spelled right, but that is close) anyway I loved the part where she was in Reikai smacking onis over the head with files. She makes me laugh. My reviews in the future may be just this long if not longer, I have a tendency to talk too much in reviews because I just have so much to say. But I love this story and the last one as well. I do hope you update soon. I will let you go now since you are probably bored to tears reading this. Until next time, ja ne!
mysterious-black-dragon chapter 5 . 8/24/2006
please continue
Nia chapter 5 . 8/21/2006
cool fic

please keep going
Kuon chapter 5 . 1/30/2006
Hey I just got done reading your story and I hope you update soon.
domichik chapter 5 . 11/22/2005
i will wait for this story to continue but i really want to know what happens next.
Royal blueKitsune chapter 5 . 8/9/2005
I'm curious as to who the lord is and what Youko will do if he gets !
heartluv chapter 5 . 5/29/2005
Take your time in updating! No hurries-I just can't wait until you update again though- I want to see what happens next!
angel-skie chapter 4 . 3/5/2005
Wow! It's been so long since I actually read this story. I was really glad when I found it again! Please update soon, okay?
Twisted Lives chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
I'd have to say that you fanfic story is very good and I hope that you add more to it because it would be ashame for such a good story end so soon. And as far a my thought about it this was well to tell the truth I can't say it in words. How about that! although it's a good word that I can't say out.
Galandria the Vampire Queen chapter 3 . 12/2/2004
i really do love Hiei and Kuronue...they are so funny

update soon
kenshinobsession chapter 3 . 11/30/2004
hey! _x man, it took a while to read dis ch. b/c i had so many freakin projects either due the same day or week.. T-Tx well, anywayz.. this chapter brought up some hopes of botan and youko seeing each other again! WOOT WOOT! lol.. -x;; well, update when u have the chance! _x