Reviews for Moments Without You
Pheonix09 chapter 12 . 8/27/2014
That was awesome, wonderful, amusing, cute and excellent, I loved it and nice job but you should write a sequel soon please

What is going on with Kudo and his idiots? Who are their bosses? Tell us please
Rainbow09 chapter 12 . 7/5/2011
Woah... It's 4:23 a.m. right now so I think this won't be that much of a review, but still... I just couldn't stop reading it til the end! *w*

This is awesome! Seriously, It's been a while since I caught a really good Taito story and I'm even amazed I didn't come across this one earlier considering the publish date! You actually made this pairing flow naturally without major forced events and all the overreating stuff I'm used to find on fics! Kudo's reason's may be wrong, but he actually fits the kind of anime we're talking about - he makes a pretty interesting villain if you ask me!

The strong point is, despite the Shounen Ai hints, all charas remained in character no matter what happened (it's not like the anime doesn't have hints too xD) - this is exactly the kind of fic I love. This isn't the artificial holywoodian "I love you" stuff that needs verbl words to set a relationship, no, I so love the way you made the charas say EVERYTHING without any words! Your don't sound stupid because they can read behind the words. Excelent!

It's late so forgive me I'm not checking your profile just yet but I'm tomorrow totally cheking if you actually made a sequel! 3

I dunno yet, but still: congratulations for finishing this one! D
Angelfish369 chapter 12 . 4/17/2011
This was awesome! You can never go wrong with stories that involve disastrous things happening to Matt's hair. Did you ever write a sequel? I wanna know who was sponsoring Kudo and what their next plan is!
Blank chapter 3 . 6/17/2010
I haven't finished reading this chapter, but watching Taichi in his sleep is really creepy, Yamato. Like, retardily creepy.
catgirrl246 chapter 12 . 6/22/2008
That was a deliciously sweet ending, and I loved the story. I've gotta hope and go check for that sequel now D

Thank you for writing!
KA0RI chapter 5 . 5/12/2008
wow, I've been reading this for the past hour or so, and I gotta say this story is really great! I love how yamato is just denying his feelings for taichi and thinks that taichi has no feelings what so ever towards him. Great story so far! -goes off to read the rest-
drakie cakie chapter 8 . 3/2/2008
I know I've reviewed before, but this chapter was amazing. I really felt like I was drugged the way you described it.
drakie cakie chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Aww, poor Yama! His loverly hair is gone. D:

In the middle where they were talking a lot, it never gave any indication who was talking, and I got very confused. The reactions after the dialogue could very well be the other person's, or their own. I couldn't tell who was talking when.
Kanarah J chapter 12 . 1/7/2008
Hello! I reviewed the first and last chapter, sorry I didn't get to the middle ones. Overall, very nice. Great tone, adorable interaction between the characters and all that good stuff. Yamato's slowly budding hair is an amusing image for me...:) Keep up the wonderful work.
Kanarah J chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Ah, amazing work again. Perfect characterization, and the two complimented each other nicely. I also appreciated Yamato's reaction to his baldness. He wasn't spaztic, or vain. Great! Taichi is positively adorable! It was very amusing, visualizing him pounding angrily at the door. Fantasticly funny!
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 12 . 12/28/2007
That was a great story. Awesome ideas and well written. I can't wait for the sequel!
snowflke chapter 12 . 11/12/2007
wonderful fic
Rezelle chapter 12 . 10/14/2007
Zomg you absolutely have to do a sequel! I'm so Taito obsessed right now just because of this fic, I loved every bit of it. There aren't many good Taito fics out there, so a sequel would be ├╝ber amazing.
Sovereign of Silence3 chapter 12 . 9/8/2007
Yay i finally got time to read this! Such a sweet ending, loved the story. I look forward to the sequel.
DarkMetalAngel of Destruction chapter 12 . 9/7/2007