Reviews for Meeting Later
BiGDeal chapter 20 . 3/10
I have to say that I've thoroughly enjoyed this series, and kept looking ahead to reading the next episode and seeing what mayhem the Nerima Wrecking Crew could get into. Like the previous reviewer, I'm saddened that this has been abandoned and look forward to the author coming back and taking another shot at resolving the series. No, not a mash-up to resolve all threads in one fell swoop, but to give Ranma and Akane the closure that the series needs.
The Dread One chapter 20 . 2/24
I'm sad that this was abandoned so close to completion.
This is really good! There were a few editing mistakes, like repetitions of sentences, and the such, but there weren't enough to cause irritation to the reader. I have to say, with the plot and the writing style, this is one of the best Ranma 1/2 fanfics I've read. Please continue to write more!
Phoenixstar117 chapter 20 . 12/14/2013
Great story, and so near to concluding at least one of the fiancé messes. Anyway, I really hope you continue this someday.
NonBlondSpazz chapter 20 . 9/25/2013
You are by far one if my all time favorite authors and I hope you will be continuing this story. ) please keep up the good work, the fandom world and fanfiction world would truly be missing out without you.
pursemonger chapter 20 . 6/16/2013
This was great. I love how the characters stayed true to the cannon and really enjoyed learning about familiar adventures. It's been a few years since you've updated this but I do hope you finish it. It's one of the best pieces of Fan Fiction I've read.
bugsbunnyhole chapter 20 . 4/9/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Ixde chapter 20 . 3/30/2013
Absolutely loved your story, read it in one day and just couldn't tear myself off it. It brings back Ranma's original atmosphere without the incredibly frustrating feeling i got from reading the manga. Hope you're still working on this, but even if you're not thanks for writing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
late to meeting
DC101 chapter 20 . 2/3/2013
So it's been two years since you've updated. I assume that Ukyo is out of the way in the engagement dilema's but I really want to know what the other fiancee's are going to do. Please, PLEASE, update soon. None the less I love how original this story is. Love it.

DC101
blackmailer26 chapter 20 . 2/1/2013
Any chance you can continue this story even after all these years? I still think this is the best story I've ever read in the Ranma category. After finding this again by chance, I can't believe I pretty much blew all my classes this week just to finish reading. I'll do it again if it meant you'd send out chapters 21 and 22. Heck, I don't even mind if its way shorter if it meant closure to one of the best stories I've ever read.

Well, here's to me hoping against hope. Thanks for this awesome read.
Gemini011 chapter 20 . 1/25/2013
This story started long enough ago that I feel like I must have read at least part of it (having read what I believe to be most of the decent Ranmafics on the site), but I'm glad I found it again. As disheartening as it is to see that the last update was just over two years ago, I want to thank you for what you've written so far and encourage you to keep writing.

Usually if a fanfic moves me at all, it's either laughter or WAFF and nothing else. This one didn't get me depressed at all (thank you very much for that btw) but has had me up and down, laughing, cheering (Go Hiro!), anxious, elated, frustrated, and furious. And of course the warm and fuzzies... and a few times something a bit more citrusy. :P

After a recent binge of Nabiki/Ranma fics, it's actually kind of nice to see characters acting more in line with their canon selves... Nabiki for example really pissed me off a few times, but it was always because she was being herself, completely in character. Some might argue that Akane's not quite as hot-headed as she should be, but given what she's gone through and had to deal with on her own, I think you're completely justified in having her be a bit more mature. You've done a really good job with characterization here, and I've really been enjoying it.

I have a hard time reviewing without making any mention of mechanical issues I notice, and there have definitely been a few misspellings that tripped me up ("Karumi and Natsumi" rather than the correct "Kurumi and Natsume" being the most distracting example). That said though, I'd prefer to keep this review upbeat and not get bogged down in grammatical minutiae; overall this is a very well written fic.

So as to avoid getting to long winded, let me just say again what a pleasure it's been to read this fic over the last few days. I'm definitely going to follow you in the hopes of seeing more of your work (especially this one! Arghhhhh at least you didn't leave this chapter with a cliff hanger!), and I hope that life is treating you well, whether you keep writing on here or not.

But seriously, thanks for writing.
disneyclassics101 chapter 20 . 1/22/2013
I really want this story to end. It's been years since you updated. Please continue. I love the story.
DC101
HecatonchiresLM chapter 20 . 1/7/2013
Thoroughly enjoyed, hope its not completely abandoned
Memory25 chapter 20 . 12/15/2012
Well, that gets rid of the only girl who actually had a chance with Ranma. Nicely done!