Reviews for Meeting Later
The Fox Sage chapter 20 . 9/20/2022
ah well you took ukyo out of the running but she was the easy one. too bad you never got back to this one
The Fox Sage chapter 20 . 9/20/2022
man this is a great story although its a shame that it lies unfinished
The Fox Sage chapter 19 . 9/20/2022
ok kasumi is pretty annoying
The Fox Sage chapter 18 . 9/20/2022
ok ill be honest couldn't give a shit about souns love life so please stop including daimonji and hinako scenes
The Fox Sage chapter 17 . 9/20/2022
ok so Michiko is actually a really cool oc from her description
The Fox Sage chapter 16 . 9/20/2022
this story can get wordy at times but its honestly one of the best in showing ranma and akane having a more natural relationship from beginning to end
Stary Wylk chapter 2 . 5/19/2022
It seems you have swapped Ukyo and Akane.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/7/2022
I'm very sad on how you write ryoga in this one :(
Okul chapter 1 . 1/6/2022
its 2022 now, i hope you'll able to read our pleas and update once again
Lukkai chapter 20 . 12/20/2020
A pity this has been lying dormant for a decade, when it seemingly is so close to being finished. It is a good read. And especially funny to have all these happenings of the original series still having taken place one way or another. Continuously hinted at and sometimes even summarised. So we can all fill in the gaps in our mind.
Chocolate y Vainilla chapter 20 . 11/25/2020
A great one.
Geekgirles chapter 20 . 9/24/2020
This fanfic has been a real delight to read.
It was so sweet and adorable to see Ranma and Akane actually being able to befriend each other before any feelings or engagements appeared. Because that is just what they needed in the manga (which I love just as it is, but can't get a tad frustrating when it comes to this); they needed to be able to trust each other first.
Akane really needed to find a guy she could count on, because, honestly, considering every other man she's ever met was basically a perverted jerk, how wouldn't she distrust men in general? And Ranma really needed a girl whose sole purpose regarding her interactions with him wasn't just to romance him. Ranma being a boy who'd spent years away training, with very little contact with other boys, let alone girls, has made it very difficult for him to properly socialise. If he ever wanted to fall in love, he needed to have a true friend at least first.
I also loved how you managed to turn Ranma's absence in her life into a chance for Akane to develop her skills further and become a seasoned martial artist herself. It was very unfair to see how she was the one with the least progress in her training, especially when she started out as the strongest girl in Nerima at the beginning of the manga.
Gosh! I just! I love this so much!
Final-Fan chapter 17 . 9/7/2019
Hi. Reading this again, after so long, was just as enjoyable as it ever was. No matter how dead this is, I still want to praise you for the tone you hit in the story: "~Genma Saotome laughed evilly, the light glinting off his glasses. "So, my wife still does love me."~" is absolutely perfect for Ranma 1/2. Takahashi at her best was no better than what is encapsulated in that line. It almost makes me want to follow this reread up with another, but alas I have only one lifetime to live.
James423 chapter 20 . 8/29/2019
If you're not dead or incapable if writing, then this applies to you.

Come on dude, you had TWO more chapters to go until you finished, and you just left it on a cliffhanger?

Come back and finish this.
Artemisa Ravencl chapter 20 . 9/12/2018
"Updated: Dec 20, 2010"

Why i am doing this to me?
Why do i never read the status before i start a fanfic?
Oh God
Is there any hope?
Will you ever come back?
Please, pleaaase come back