Reviews for Meeting Later
Chocolate y Vainilla chapter 20 . 11/25
A great one.
Geekgirles chapter 20 . 9/24
This fanfic has been a real delight to read.
It was so sweet and adorable to see Ranma and Akane actually being able to befriend each other before any feelings or engagements appeared. Because that is just what they needed in the manga (which I love just as it is, but can't get a tad frustrating when it comes to this); they needed to be able to trust each other first.
Akane really needed to find a guy she could count on, because, honestly, considering every other man she's ever met was basically a perverted jerk, how wouldn't she distrust men in general? And Ranma really needed a girl whose sole purpose regarding her interactions with him wasn't just to romance him. Ranma being a boy who'd spent years away training, with very little contact with other boys, let alone girls, has made it very difficult for him to properly socialise. If he ever wanted to fall in love, he needed to have a true friend at least first.
I also loved how you managed to turn Ranma's absence in her life into a chance for Akane to develop her skills further and become a seasoned martial artist herself. It was very unfair to see how she was the one with the least progress in her training, especially when she started out as the strongest girl in Nerima at the beginning of the manga.
Gosh! I just! I love this so much!
Final-Fan chapter 17 . 9/7/2019
Hi. Reading this again, after so long, was just as enjoyable as it ever was. No matter how dead this is, I still want to praise you for the tone you hit in the story: "~Genma Saotome laughed evilly, the light glinting off his glasses. "So, my wife still does love me."~" is absolutely perfect for Ranma 1/2. Takahashi at her best was no better than what is encapsulated in that line. It almost makes me want to follow this reread up with another, but alas I have only one lifetime to live.
James423 chapter 20 . 8/29/2019
If you're not dead or incapable if writing, then this applies to you.

Come on dude, you had TWO more chapters to go until you finished, and you just left it on a cliffhanger?

Come back and finish this.
Artemisa Ravencl chapter 20 . 9/12/2018
"Updated: Dec 20, 2010"

Why i am doing this to me?
Why do i never read the status before i start a fanfic?
Oh God
Is there any hope?
Will you ever come back?
Please, pleaaase come back
Maky chapter 20 . 2/7/2018
I think I'll never read an ending, too bad!, I loved the story
Mark chapter 20 . 7/2/2017
I've read this when updates were still a thing. Been reading this at least once a year. Just reread this again (since ch.13 since those are my fave parts). I'm still holding out against hope that this will be updated even after 6.5 years of inactivity. At this point I'd take even a synopsis just to have closure but of course full-fledged chapters are preferred and begged for.
VannaOrihara chapter 20 . 8/19/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOO! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, YOU HAVE TO FINISH THIS. IT IS SIMPLY AMAZING. THE SEXUAL TENSION, THE ROMANCE, I LOVE IT! I WANT TO WRITE MORE ABOUT HOW AWESONE THIS FIC IS BUT IT WOULD BE TOO LONG. PLEASE OH PLEASE LMK IF YOU'LL CONTINUE!
ria chapter 20 . 12/13/2015
What a great story. u didn't update it. I will miss this one :( :)
Pata Hikari chapter 6 . 10/23/2015
First off, we have the amusing bit of payback from Akane on Nabiki. Nice to see her flustered a bit.

But, of course, the main central point of this chapter is the Massage bets. Two are made, the first is friendly and fun. The second is when Akane lets her temper get ahead of her.

It works because, until now, we've really only see Ranma and Akane get along well. This chapter actually shows some friction, as there's an actual sort of argument between them. Of course, it's different then canon. Ranma's more sulking and Akane doesn't have a clue until later.

Of course, it's resolved by the end of the chapter, which is fine. This conflict stretching out forever would be a pain.

Of course, the B-Plot of Tofu finally asking Kasumi out (If only by accident) continues to amuse.

Over-all this chapter feels a bit "inbetween", as it were. A lull between major events, but that's fine! Not every chapter needs to be earth shattering.
Zwoelf chapter 20 . 9/14/2015
Such a great story you have here!
Too bad it looks abandoned... It's really interesting how you divided the events of the manga in two to make the two teenagers to experience them apart. I love the kind of comedy you put into this, and the dirty jokes, the misunderstandings, and all!
At some points it gets somewhat.. eeh what's the word... slow. Like in the skiing mountain, things were pretty slow there, but you made the story better after that.
Really, I'd love to see this continue, I'll wait patiently, maybe one day you'll finish it.
AnarionRising27 chapter 20 . 9/14/2015
Please! After 5 years will someone please adopt this story. I am a huge fun but it seems the original author is gone, I am asking the fandom to continue this great story. Who will Rise to the Challenge? come on... "anything goes martial arts" warriors don't back down!
Pata Hikari chapter 5 . 8/2/2015
I think, perhaps, the most important part of this chapter is how Ranma refuses to give Ukyo any advice on Akane while freely giving Akane all the info on the other fiancees she asks for.

It's pretty amusing how everybody quickly sees how deep Akane's gotten into Ranma's life. Shampoo and Ukyo immediately see her as Enemy Number 1.

Another interesting element is that they're both being fairly honest about their attraction to each other. They're both "taken" as they were, so Akane has no problem admitting it, even if she thinks it's not something he can ever have.

This is, of course, a bit of humorous irony to the readers and those In The Know, as we and a handful of others do know that Ranma and Akane are in fact, available for each other.

Nabiki was entertaining, her sociopathic tendencies are turned down in this AU, but I think it's possible to argue she'd develop a bit differently without someone like Ranma to make fun and profit off of. Plus her throwing in the teasing to make Akane blush and panic is always good.

Nodoka's not exactly being subtle in her setting her her son and practically-adopted-already-daughter is she though? The matching outfits and all, plus having her model for him, hah.

Shampoo realizing who Kasumi is to Dr. Tofu is funny, and his "Training" scene was a perfect bit of slapstick I can easily imagine in the comic.
little-ivy89 chapter 20 . 4/21/2015
Waaaaaaah! This can be the end! this has been such an engaging and fun story, I really hope there will be more! :D
smashman42 chapter 20 . 3/16/2015
A great concept well executed. I was always left guessing what part of the equivalent of the manga happened to Ranma or Akane; was this person's arrival to do with Nerima itself, or were they pursuing Ranma or someone else specifically that wasn't in Nerima in this story? Hell, you could almost do a prequel covering their separate lives up until the idiot fathers made Akane run off, and even though most of it has been revealed throughout this story it would still be totally worth reading.

Like with so many other fantastic stories I'm so sad that it appears abandoned now, though I understand how life can get in the way. Still faved and followed just in case.