Reviews for Meeting Later
PPMKatie chapter 20 . 2/5/2012
Hi sweetie!

Just found this again after ages, and I can't remember if I actually reviewed.

I still have a lot of love for this story. It seems so long ago that I started to read it, and it feels like the meeting is still a couple of chapters away.

At times I just wanna slap both Nodoka and Kasumi for putting so many blockades on the relationship. But then again, it wouldn't be as much of a joy if everything was easy. Still, sleeping powder? Silly Kasumi.

I'm glad Ukyo has accepted she has no place at the meeting. Yeah, okay, she's gonna be miserable for a while, but at least she's smart enough to realize which way the wind blows. It's gonna be a pain in the arse trying to get the other girls to back off.

Anyway, hope all is well, good and wonderful with you. I'm looking forward to it continuing.

Have fun, stay happy!

Love always, Katie :-)
Annara Ren chapter 20 . 1/12/2012
From time to time I like re-reading this story :)

Thank you for writing and sharing!
thedad1961 chapter 20 . 12/12/2011
Awesome story can't wait for the next chapter.
Maegash1r4 chapter 19 . 12/7/2011
Hi You left a huge mess there. Ukyo is miserable and Ranma and Akane cant even do things and stuff. Luckily it's skating season again and you can fix that with an update. Please!
TheLegendOfKatt chapter 20 . 6/18/2011
I am now in the process of glaring and blaming my computer for no more chapters on this fic it makes me feel all sad but im now going to wait and keep this saved to my computer fav's to keep updated on new chapters. X3
Hammerchuckery chapter 5 . 4/16/2011
Agh, Akane is hate is back. I'll try finishing this some other time. Anyway, the story really got really confusing from the inconsistencies.
Hammerchuckery chapter 3 . 4/16/2011
Eh. Akane loathing is starting to come back now. I really have a huge problem of her character archetype. lol.
Hammerchuckery chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Oh wow, I've passed this story on as I had pretty loathed Akane for quite awhile. Now I find out it's a good story so far, wished I checked this out earlier.
Hitman25ad chapter 20 . 3/7/2011
Nice to see this story is updated. Though it was sad that Akane couldn't get another roll in the hay with Ranma. The way things are going she will likely drag Ranma off and not return until she is three months pregnant. It was fun to see the ice skating match done in this way. Having to end in a draw due to outside influence is just like what I can see happening to Ranma and Akane. It is about time that Ukyou woke up. Well can't wait to see the next chapter.
carlos13 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
god job
Maegash1r4 chapter 20 . 2/2/2011
I love your story, I think I read it in one week.

This is great! I hope for an update soon.

I feel a little sad about Ukyo though. She's way too cool to shed a tear about it and deserves better.
jayqueue chapter 20 . 1/3/2011
I love your story that when you finally updated, I reread it again all the way from chapter 1! Please continue writing!
Tender Falling Rain chapter 20 . 12/26/2010
A very fun chapter to read! I really enjoyed it. Definitely worth the wait!

I thought the final scene regarding Ukyo came across very nicely and your reasoning for it ending that way is very believable. Often it seems Ranma fanfics where someone gives up on another character come across as forced, but I liked this and it came across quite well. You used her pride to her advantage so she could leave the engagement on her own terms with some dignity. Completely in character I think and as I do like Ukyo its nice seeing her not exit in a negative light so to speak. Again, well done.

As for the MA Skating Match, I thought you did that really nicely as well. It was fun to read and your ideas were brilliant. I think the only down side was the way it ended. You had some good build up and momentum and then it just stopped rather abruptly with them ditching to check on Ukyo. It seemed a little out of character for Kodachi to offer a draw and Ranma, although I don’t doubt he would be worried about Ukyo, leaving a fight for any reason seems slightly out of character. Seems more likely to me that he would stick with the fight till the end or speed it along so he could clean up the mess later. But then maybe that’s a testament to just how much he does care about Ukyo.

Anyway, I’m still loving this story. I liked the building issues between Nodoka and Akane. That was fun. Keep up the good work. Can’t wait to hear more!

-C
lija chapter 20 . 12/24/2010
Good chapter.

Farewell to the dougi. It was fun while it lasted. LOL.

I enjoyed the interactions between the sisters. Kasumi's concern and eventual conversation with Akane was wonderful. Nabiki, however conniving she is, showed that she still cared for her family. It's not very often I see something like that in other stories. It was very amusing that Kasumi actually resorted to something extreme to knock out Ranma like that. She's very proactive in this chapter, which is rather unusual since I usually see Nabiki doing something instead of being in the background.

Enjoyed the subtle byplay between Akane and Nodoka. It's Nodoka is taking Shampoo/Ukyo's place to compete for Ranma using food. But at least, Akane is more even tempered for this story compared to the manga.

Fifth fiancee? Completely forgot about that. Will be interesting on who she is.

It was really weird to not see Ranma win the match. Guess they saved face in agreeing to a draw instead of winning/losing. Will there be a rematch in the future?

Ukyo's situation was sad. However I'm glad that she chose to end it instead of dragging it out. I hope she bounce back soon, especially with Ryouga around to "court" her. LOL.

Look forward to the next chapter.
Essex chapter 20 . 12/22/2010
Excellent. A great chapter and very good to see that you're nearing the end of the story.
607 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »