Reviews for Nothing Love
Pockybandits89 chapter 20 . 3/13/2012
It was a great story
IronicEnding chapter 20 . 2/10/2012
Congratulations on ending the story

I will say i really liked how you closed thigns out. By having an ending circle back to the start of the story with a wedding really does bring in a nice sense of closure to it all. I think this was very masterfully done.

My only suggesetion is to 1) take your time with teh story, dont rush things though with dialogue 2) See if you can get a beta to help you break down the dialogue and get some of the tricker bits down

Overall it looks like a stellar job. You should be very proud. I enjoyed reading it.

Cheers!

IronicEnding chapter 18 . 2/10/2012
well there is an unexpected plot twist. Very advanced move there

Wonderful Chapter

IronicEnding chapter 17 . 2/10/2012
this...this is substantially better. I have only started the story after completion but this is miles and away better.

Substantial improvement in your form really. and some cute moments dont hurt.

Cheers!

IronicEnding chapter 16 . 2/10/2012
You have been doing a pretty creative job wth the clues. Also the scene where Rinoa find about the timeline was also good.

Excellent job

IronicEnding chapter 15 . 2/10/2012
Awww

Finally a proper kiss between the two.

Well placed moment

IronicEnding chapter 14 . 2/10/2012
Man, Rinoa seems to be an injurt magnet. Yeesh

Its good to see Squall start to get worked up. I contend that when he is angry he can be quite formidable.

IronicEnding chapter 13 . 2/10/2012
Ah the ever popular 'doubt feelings' part of a budding relationship.

It would be nice ot see Squall and Rinoa talk with each other a bit more, add some contect to the dialogue. Otherwise its a fine chapter

IronicEnding chapter 12 . 2/10/2012
Its nice to have a longer chapter.

Your use of tears point was pretty creative really. I wasnt expecting that going into the story.

Nicely done

IronicEnding chapter 11 . 2/10/2012
Dont be afraid of short chapters if you are capturing emotion. I think you did a fairly good job of caputuring that emotion here and putting focus that their relationship with one another is slowly twisting away from being a falsehood into something more real.

great job

IronicEnding chapter 10 . 2/10/2012
This is a good setup for the rest of the story

I maintain my previous comments that your story would feel more natural if you slowed down the pase slightly.
IronicEnding chapter 9 . 2/10/2012
Ah and now the thicken plots!

or the plot thickens!

Clever. Having scheming children is always a plus in a story.

IronicEnding chapter 8 . 2/10/2012
Squall taking over so soon was unexpexted

I would say its not so much a loack of emotion, but the fact its so rushed.

Technically a lot happens in this chapter, but in reality its quite short. Take some time to set the mood, describe the setting, provide more details on what a character is thinking. It helps us bond with them.

IronicEnding chapter 7 . 2/10/2012
That is a nice twist you have by making Seifer king so quickly. It keeps the story going at a solid pase.

IronicEnding chapter 6 . 2/10/2012
Intersting. Its a little odd the councel says they have free reign over the country but not their personal lives? seems a little backwards to me.

I think each chapter is getting more interesting than the last.

Good work