Reviews for Just one of those nights
Angel Kurisutin chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
The Kaiba brothers just aren't that lucky when it comes to love, are they? It was cute how Noa and Rebecca were fighting over Mokuba. Who wouldn't? That kid is the best! He'll grow up to be just like all the other Yugioh bishies! It was also cute how Seto was being all mopey and staying near the phone. He should just get over his pride and call Jou!
kohaku kawa chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
I love it! short and sweet.
VampirePiggyHunter chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
You discust me. You think SetoxJounouchi is gross,and yet you make Noa gay? NOA OF ALL PEOPLE? YOU SICKEN ME!
Luciado chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Can you continue? Please? FOR THE LOVE OF KAMI, PLEASE!
yamijenny chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
cute hehe. more ?
Kaira-chan chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
XD It's cute. I like it. XD Ahh, young love. Nothing better, don't you think? 3
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
::shakes head:: Wow, I was going to say something along the lines of "That's just one of those nights where..." and then I saw your title. Very appropriate. I really liked this, though. It was quirky and weird (no offense) and very much up my alley.

Seto... what are we going to do with you? ::rolls eyes:: This was funny. I very much liked it. _

DSF
Suppis Tenshi chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
just plain weird...

Poor Mokuba...I pity him.

A little different, just the way I like!

_
radiany chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
"Noa smirked..."

I don't know. After the Noah Arc, I can't see him smirking too well. More like smiling.

I really don't know which one's scarier. Or more fitting.

Anyway, that was strange *lol*. Funny, but strange. When I first saw the summary, I sputtered, because I've never seen one - but now that I have, it's an interesting thought *snick*.

My apologies, misura, but I didn't really like this. It seemed unfinished - hanging. Perhaps you could try again?

-R
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Alana: aw Cute!

Leo: UpDate!
Rikkeh chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Typical Seto...of COURSE he doesn't care that Joey didn't phone...despite him sitting by the phone and moaning about it. Some ppl are SO stubborn. And poor lonely Mokie too...update and give him some lovin! XD
Somnia Lustre chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
Poor Mokuba... I feel so sorry for him, the mini-stud.

As for Seto, he should have listened to his brother, and took his advice before dishing his own.

Great story.
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
That was...random. Interesting, though.
solbi chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
D Heh heh, that's so cute when Mokuba said: My love-life really sucks. D Heh heh, serves him right for being in Seto's business... j/k D D
miyabi-kkg chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
Sweet. I love works like this.