Reviews for 7 Points PT2: Colonial Thunder
Guardian54 chapter 23 . 8/28/2009
How to get resources: Frak Secrecy

If Earth is too stupid to throw in money for survival of the species then it deserves to go extinct.
cklammer chapter 40 . 6/28/2009
Very well done - I liked it a lot.

The Cylons: By Schism Rent Asunder - Wow! How would "God is Great!" sound in Cylon?

I'll think I'll head over to the Thundersdawn site now ...
GeneralHammound304 chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
So far this story is prety good but where are the Daedalus class ships?
skywiseskychan chapter 41 . 11/17/2006
Wonderful, I'm really enjoying this story. You do jump forward a bit quickly at times but your also a very good writer.

I've also got an idea for you. Write a Robotech BSG crossover. the SDF1 Jumps just a little bit past pluto...

Adama, we're looking for earth,

Gloval, we're trying to get back there too,

Adama, we have roughly 40,0 civilians with us

Gloval, funny that, we've also got about 40,0
TenWings chapter 41 . 6/13/2006
Your a GOD of GODS!
grd chapter 41 . 5/20/2005
i've recently discovered your stories, and i must say keepup the great work. You make the new galactica feel much much better than the current tv show. I don't like what the tv show has done to the cylons, but i do enjoy what you have done.
crashfourit chapter 41 . 4/3/2005
Good Fic please continue!
angry penguin chapter 41 . 3/20/2005
This is too good of a cross-over. Great idea.
EVILSONOFA chapter 41 . 3/3/2005
Great story. Is there going to be a sequel to this and is it going to have a Cain/Pegases angle in it?
Stone Cold chapter 41 . 3/3/2005
I'm so glad to get a new update.

I can't wait to see the Tau'ri forces begin to use Vipers. I definately want to see more Colonial Thunder.
mikiebee chapter 41 . 3/1/2005
alsome as always! i would just like to know if the bsg is going go after the the guys form the b5 verus or are they going to become the main players fighting to ashen and the locals so the rss can deal with the shadows. also is the bs peg. with cain still around giving hell to the cylons or did they distory her after they got the upgrades becouse i saw in the first 7 points you said they picked up some transmissions for her. but other wise alsome story and keep going.
rankokun alpha chapter 41 . 3/1/2005
well hopefully you will put up some more hcapters soon! loved galactica getting back into the fight finally!
SaiyaSith chapter 9 . 2/6/2005
Great story! I'm really enjoying it. Keep up the good work.
BlitzBallAce chapter 40 . 2/4/2005
Sick story man
EvilAuthor chapter 40 . 2/3/2005
Given your description of Twelve as male and being specifically designed as a command model, I keep envisioning Twelve looking like Adama Sr.

I blame all the rampant usenet speculation.