Reviews for Steph and the Merry Men
marysix chapter 9 . 7/26/2017
Loved this story! It really surprised me. So many touching parts. I loved Tank, he's just so sweet. Randomly stumbled upon this more than 10 years after it was posted, and I'm so glad I did. Thank you!
donnap chapter 9 . 2/2/2017
Boy I really enjoyed this story. Even ignored my job today reading this a work. Thank you so much.
Shanita67 chapter 9 . 8/3/2016
Really liked this take on everything. Great storyline
PhillyGirl27 chapter 9 . 6/19/2016
I'm smiling as I end this wonderful story. You REALLY know how to write a fascinating plot line, full of adventure, romance, twists and turns. Being a Babe who loves the occasional Tart pairing, this one was just perfect for me! Steph and Ranger HEA with a sampling of Tank, and just a nibble of Lester and Bobby! YUM! Thanks for writing and posting! Looking forward to reading more of your work! -Kathy
HungarianBebe chapter 9 . 8/2/2015
Loved ths story thank you
WizardsWoman chapter 9 . 4/14/2015
Great story.
VVine chapter 9 . 2/14/2015
Great job :) thank you!
melanie.campbell.3348 chapter 9 . 2/12/2015
I really like your story!
melanie.campbell.3348 chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Your chapter set up is different, but I love this story.
I am interested to see if Ranger really can get past her sleeping with Tank.
anonymous chapter 9 . 5/13/2014
great story! mammoth effort
basketcse chapter 9 . 2/21/2013
Great story!
erdi99 chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
i liked the story. i was just a lil confused about the fact that u called rangers daughter ana and not julie. and as much as i liked the scene between ranger and steph after the shower rail incident. i doubt that ranger would just lie down and discuss personal things while there is a stalker out to get steph.

apart from that i really liked the story
rangerbabe.1 chapter 9 . 10/31/2012
Really enjoyed this. But... Was a little annoyed at the sleeping with his best friend and making out with his cousin. Personally I don't see how he could've been ok (albeit) annoyed but relatively calm about it. And I was really glad that Tia called her on it. But I really loved this story and would love to see the actual date.
mssmith chapter 9 . 11/2/2011
Good story. "Slayers could hurt her body, but Ranger could rip out her heart with a word" was my favorite line in this story. Thank you, I enjoyed it.
jrfanfrommo chapter 9 . 8/21/2011
Enjoyable story except for Steph having sex with Tank...that was a slap in the face to sleep with his best friend while claiming to be in love with Ranger...then you cheated us out of Steph/Ranger sex and their date...:(

All in all a good story...:D