Reviews for My Life: Maureen's Side of the Story
MAUREENJOANNE chapter 8 . 3/20/2006
YAH! Go mojo! Woot. I love Maureen and Joanne. More on Joanne please :-) You are a great writer.
One To Survive chapter 6 . 12/23/2005
i loved the intro the angel (if only because i've made that same mistake and had one of my guys point it out to me, haha)
GoodNightSweetGirl chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
VERY GOOD!

I really like this one. PLease write more!

GM
eLpHaBaFaBaLaElPhIeFaE chapter 8 . 9/23/2005
This is really cool! I love it! Please keep writing!
yours216 chapter 8 . 7/16/2005
I like it, please continue it soon. poor Roger...
yours216 chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
I love how you discribed her relationship with Mark it was adorable. Good job.
ShatteredTruth chapter 8 . 6/18/2005
Awesome story! You have a really cool plot line going. Keep writing!
Meg author chapter 5 . 3/28/2005
Yeah, about that. Oops. Well, she's telling it as a flashback. It stops being a flashback at the point where RENT ends. That becomes clearer as the story goes on. But I've been lazy for the past 6 months. I've only added 2 chapters! I will keep going, eventually... of only I had less work!

~*~Megatha~*~
umm a question chapter 5 . 3/27/2005
in this chapter you mention maureen saying she has a better set of morals than angel...except, she hasn't met angel yet...so yeah...lol
abby chapter 7 . 3/27/2005
hm i like the story idea and since i just got into rent i thought some fanfics would be fun...but i gotta say you have some MAJOR timeline problems ...ok let's start when april died...7 months prior to RENT...collins was at MIT 7 months prior to RENT...benny and mimi dated 3 months before RENT...mark and maureen split a month before RENT...now this is all fine and great if your doing artistic liscense but if you're trying to stick to the story...well and if you think this is a flame, it's really not but i just wanted to let you know there were a few holes in it
Let Me Fly chapter 7 . 3/12/2005
More! I love Maureen/Mark fics!
goldenflower chapter 7 . 2/8/2005
wow great fic. i love maureen and it's so much fun to hear her side of the story! Keep going! :)
33five chapter 7 . 1/31/2005
AW! Your Mark is so adorable! I just want to pat him on the head. I'm sure Maureen thinks that, too...who says you can't screw more than one person at a time? Anyway. I like this wild side of Joanne and this...Maureenish side of Maureen.

Fabulous, sweet, and funny work. Please continue!

Love,

Em

P.S. LOVED Cindy's message!
schemingElphie chapter 5 . 1/25/2005
Please, PLEASE UPDATE! You can't just leave us all hanging like this—you have got to get back to this fic! Maureen is my favorite character in Rent, and you've got a really interesting twist on her and her relationships—I love the idea of her and Joanne kind of coming together by accident. It's so much more realistic than just having one say to the other: "You're hot. Let's fuck." This is great, so keep going!
Allison chapter 5 . 11/11/2004
Wow this is great! I love maureen and its great to hear her side of the story! Please keep updating!