Reviews for Record Time
Yellowfur chapter 3 . 8/9/2006
Heehee, they ARE just like him! I like the story. I keep mixing up the kids' names though (not your fault).
Seed-of-Flame chapter 3 . 7/9/2005
heehee Great story. Very funny. I love the children and the reunion was great

V FLAME V
DrummerGirl76 chapter 3 . 1/20/2005
Yeah, only one review per chapter...that's a stupid rule if I ever heard one. I WANT AN UPDATE! NO...not want...NEED! This is so good, and it's just sitting here, making my head hurt because I don't know what's gonna happen! HEHE, update soon PLEASE!
Ms. Anonymous chapter 2 . 12/5/2004
Also, doesn't Eddie get mention in this story? You didn't say anything about him. Where did he go?
Ms. Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Hmm... so. Everyone coupled together and had a couple kids (most of them appear to be girls for some inexplicable reason, making it not a little difficult to keep track of all the crazy names) and [mostly] everyone is happy with their uber-successful lives... Is there really any story here then?

Also, I don't think all the characters here were high school seniors in the movie. They even said that Lucas was 21, so he probably was done with college, if he even went, which I doubt.

You're not going to have much of a story if you write 90% fluff and a little bit of drama. There's only so much you can do with fluff to keep it interesting.
PSwayer29 chapter 3 . 11/4/2004
Hey, I was glad that you updated this story. It's pretty good so far update soon please.
Jax118 chapter 3 . 10/22/2004
KEEP GOING! It just keeps getting better. You know who I'd like to see next? Eddie. You know, the browie guy? Just a thought.
Jax118 chapter 2 . 10/15/2004
OMG...you have to update. I love this fic so much...ok, gotta put it in favorites. UPDATES SOON PLZ
meadow567 chapter 2 . 9/30/2004
Please keep writing.
meadow567 chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
I liked it. Keep on writing.
Mis chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
It was cute. I love Empire Records. Good Job
erin chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
very confusing as to who's child is who. you shoul write more and something should happen! it'd be awsome.
Jax118 chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
I like this alot. I swear, no one does Empire Records fics at all, makes me glad I found this one. You should write more!
HopeIsEverything chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
*Sniff* This fic is awesome!

Aww. Mark and Gina are so cute.

OceanRain