Reviews for Wild Ride
TheNovelArtist chapter 1 . 1/16
So, I have to say that I've read this fic at least three times. And I still laugh out loud. Every. Single. Time.
SecretCodeLyokan chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
*giggle* lol!
Celaj15 chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
Oh Jeremie, you crazy guy you. XD
ShadowLDrago chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Poor them, at least they learned their lesson, NEVER let Jeremy drive.
VapingVixenXOXO chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I laughed to tears at the thought of Jeremy driving like a psycho, cutting off eighteen-wheelers and scaring the crap out of Yumi and the others, and Ulrich pray in the backseat. It's always the queit ones to look out for. Great one shot!
Pandora the Ghost Elf chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
XD
No words I have can describe this other than hilariously insane!
KillerGeishaYumi chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
*falls on the floor screaming with laughter* WHO THE HECK GAVE JEREMIE HIS LICENSE? Do you know, I misunderstood your summary: I thought YUMI was the one driving until I started reading!
X-I-L2048 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
This was hilarious! Who know Jeremy could be so scary behind the wheel of a car? XD My favorite part was when the car finally stopped and Yumi was kissing the concrete. Thanks for the laugh!
kuroange1 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Bwahahaha XD

I love the fact that it's Jeremy who's the psycho driver! XD
RayBansandSkittles chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I love it. It's hilarious.
RayBansandSkittles chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I love it. It's hilarious.
sifuXANA chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
This is so funny! That's hilarious that Jeremy is the bad driver...But wouldn't Aelita die if they shut down the Supercomputer?
geyserS80 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
"I had no idea that someone who could be so terrified of getting into a scanner could be so fearless behind the wheel of a car. He has no regard for pedestrians or other cars. I don't think some of his maneuvers have obeyed the laws of physics. How the hell did he get his license?"

by far my favorite paragraph. keep writing!
wonderbreadBunny chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
haha! ahh this was an incredible story. and hilarious. it's totally true what they say, it's always the quiet ones...anyway. i don't know if you still check reviews or whatever, but i am intrigued by this book you mentioned, The Writer's Block. could you tell me about it? also if you know any way to watch code lyoko episodes now...i really miss them!
White Moon Fox chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
dude that wuz so cool! who would have known Jeremy wuz the crazy driver of the group? i always thought it would be Odd