Reviews for Misconception
LadySunami chapter 16 . 5/29/2011
Sad day! Can you at least explain what the whole snake thing was about? Not to mention the magically appearing pond... Maybe you could post a final plot summary? I want to know how you intended to end it!
LadySunami chapter 13 . 5/28/2011
Awww, poor Malik. I want to hug him so much! Why oh why did you stop writing this? WHY?
LadySunami chapter 12 . 5/28/2011
Oh Bakura, you've fallen hard. Also, does it count as two timing when they have the same body? That...confusing.
LadySunami chapter 11 . 5/28/2011
"WILL YOU QUIT ARGUING WITH YOURSELF AND JUST LISTEN TO ME FOR A FUCKING MINUTE"

Best line ever!

Also, poor Malik. I'm happy I correctly guessed the whole different culture thing. I had a Polish friend at school, and it could be a bit awkward. He didn't try to kiss anyone or anything, he would just stand a bit too close or be otherwise off by American standards.

Also, who the heck gives extra detention to two boys for kissing? That doesn't make any sense.
LadySunami chapter 10 . 5/28/2011
I want a dancing iguana friend... I love this story! Why'd you guys quit it? I suppose I'll have to live with only five more chapters.
LadySunami chapter 8 . 5/28/2011
Hahaha. This is hilarious! Bad idea Bakura, that was definitely a bad idea.
kita3333 chapter 16 . 4/17/2011
Aww...I'm sad this story won't be continued, it was really good and I liked it a lot. There were lots of twists and turns and the relationships were really interesting. I loved the hikari/yami dynamic with Malik and Seto's character was really cute. I actually really did like your writing and interactions and your ideas. Please don't be discouraged, everyone gets insecure after a while; it's totally normal and unnecessarily hard on oneself. I don't see anything wrong with your writing so don't ever stop making stories :) If you ever do come back to this, don't give up! The story is really good and all the reviews its gotten show for it!
KekiAiKohi chapter 16 . 6/27/2010
even if you don't update for along time, I still going to check if the story is update~

poor Bakura~
DiamondTauro chapter 16 . 6/12/2010
This does kinda make me upset that you were doing this. Though it is your choice after all so i wont bug you on it. Overall it was a good story, i merely loved the amount of humor and romance in it. Bakura, it seemed like he was doing this for a reason. To make Malik happy. Well, that's what it looked like to me. He thought Malik liked it better with Ryou so he decided to get out. To leave his life. It sounded like that to me but who knows? Maybe you had other calculations. I like Ryou in this. I like how you expressed him. Very good. Very good indeed. With everyone feeling awkward around him, it was very hilarious. If you do manage to one day finish this story, ill be right there! Planning my next attack on Bakura...

O_O I MEAN READ! YES I SAID READ!
Mahaad chapter 16 . 1/19/2009
Wow. I love this story, too! Not as much as OTP, but I've been reading that for years, and I just read this one today. _ I, as always, have no complaints, and am sad that it may not get finished, I can only think of one thing to say: Amazing work, both of you!
One percent chapter 16 . 4/24/2008
so unfair! especially considering the awesome job you've done!

anyway, this is going to end in our imagination!

I can't complain really, because I enjoyed it so much, even if I am disappointed!

thx anyway
One percent chapter 15 . 4/24/2008
I feel like crying really T_T

and I am afraid of what I will read next!

GOD make it fit my wishes!

GREAT JOB YOU'VE DONE ;)
One percent chapter 14 . 4/24/2008
O.O

That's not true, is it?

One percent chapter 12 . 4/24/2008
XD malik is sort of bigame! XD

competition: Ryou VS Bakura!

FIGHT GO!
One percent chapter 11 . 4/24/2008
that's definitely my fav chapter! I never imaginated that Malik was not acting this way on purpose! my! haha

I felt strange when he said it was the way he naturally acted! and the stranger part is that I am Algerian and I know what it's like.

I mean, one day I was walking with one of my friends (we are both girls) and a foreign friend of mine asked me this weird question: Are you dating each other?

I felt like punching him hard on the face, but I have to agree that we really act strange, hug and kiss a lot, hold hands and cross fingers together and sometimes more XD GREAT GREAT