Reviews for You Can't Cheat Death
Meowmie chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Awesome!
Angela chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Hey. Awesome poetry. If you're planning to write more, you could write one about Death himself as one of the main characters. I went through every fanfic on Final Destination and I only found three-they were all poems. No one has written about Death as a main character. I was going to write one but now I'm not so sure. Just an idea...
Tempra chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
(Touches author's shoulder) OUCH! That was hot! Short and simple...abrupt and to the point. No descriptions were needed. Oh so very dark! I am shaking right now...please don't hurt me! It was that convincing!
Orli-Lover42 chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Can't wait for your other FD fics...this was awesome.
m chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
It'S GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT! OMG! Ya know, that while watching the movie I was really afraid that the mortician could be some kinda a mad-voodoo-priest or whatever. I really didn't want a human killer. But I should've had more faith in the brilliance of J.W. and G.M. who already did such amazing work on 'X-Files' and 'Space'! But I like your idea of the mortician actually being Death.

Really cool!
Caspican Duck Duck chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
Having just seen Final Destination 2, this rings more true now than it would have before I saw the sequel. This is really awesome and I await your other FD fics. Well done!
Dharke chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
Hey wow - thats really creepy. i liked it. you did a great job of writing it and i'll look forward to reading more of your final destination work.
pari106hotmail.com chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
Good idea. Actually, I think you're right about the mortician. He's definitely either more than he seems... Or he's been down in the basement with the stiffs *way* too long... Cause the guy is too creepy :P You should keep writing. There are way too few fics in this category.
Jennifer chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
That was good but you should add more!
Wil Jones chapter 1 . 5/6/2001
That was cool, and I agree with you. Mr. Bludworth wis definitely more than just a mortician.
marsha chapter 1 . 3/10/2001
Good start. It would be very interesting to see a fan-fic full-length story done from Death's POV.

Dig the "They are my mice" line. I definitely think you should write more. Your choice of words is skillful, and you have set an ominous tone - all in all, a praiseworthy beginning.

3.95 out of 5 stars.
Stargazer1 chapter 1 . 3/2/2001
Wowwy! Very good! I like it! and I LOVED the movie! lol
HJV chapter 1 . 2/12/2001
Hey I didn't like the moive, but this is a cool poem. It kind of makes you feel sorry for Death because he had to put in some overtime to take out the last Seven kids, and it just goes to show you can't I repeat can't cheat DEATH. The poem is good the Moive was bad! That is all and keep on writing cause poems are anything BUT "DUMB"!
ME chapter 1 . 2/12/2001
This was really dumb.
Crisi chapter 1 . 2/10/2001
Cute.. real cute :) I like it!