Reviews for Made of Stone, COMPLETE!
Forlorn Melody chapter 8 . 3/1/2005
Well done, well done. This is probably one of the best Terra/BB stories I've ever read. Just a couple things to keep in mind for the next installment:

enter twice between paragraphs

You did well with the pacing on the 1st person POV's, don't "rush" in 3rd person, use plenty of "transition sentences" to keep the story flowing smoothly.

Keep it up.
Miss-Riah chapter 8 . 2/16/2005
I loved it! I give it 2 thumbs up. It was very dramatic.
Stryke Manson chapter 5 . 1/5/2005
nice. Unfortunately I don't have the time to finish the rest right now, but trust me, I will.
xXQuicksilverXx chapter 5 . 1/4/2005
Good story but...WTF IS WIT ALL THE MORPHINE? I meen come on just chill with the drugs alredy jeez...
Cori Rain chapter 7 . 12/22/2004
you have to give me more this is so good i can't stop reading it.
Cori Rain chapter 6 . 12/19/2004
GREAT UPDATE
Johnny A. O chapter 12 . 9/19/2004
Hey, nice update
ADarkNightsObsession chapter 11 . 9/18/2004
YAY! absolutely brilliant i love this story please keep updating i'll love you forever if you do but... i think there needs to be things from other peoples point of view now...gettin pretty bored of the terra only point of view laterz pleaz update again soon!
Johnny A. O chapter 11 . 9/15/2004
GREAT JOB!
Althesushiloveingfanficsage chapter 11 . 9/11/2004
00; Now i'm just confused, hope the real ending is as heart wrenching as the fakeout, did you even intend for that to be a fakeout?
ShadowCatMage13 chapter 11 . 9/11/2004
this reminds me a whole lot of a series of books i read, where the main character always seems to have 9 lives...hm.

I've been following all along, and I would like to say I admire your style of writing, especially the struggle between life and death. I knew someone like that once, he didn't want to die until his daughter was well and married. He died 2 days after she was wed...

Very good, please update soon!
Althesushiloveingfanficsage chapter 10 . 9/10/2004
wow...i'm..stunned, I now feel so bad for the mean review I gave before, this ending floored me, I thought it was going to last longer, but she's gone...

unless this was just fake out, but this ending is truely one of the better one's i've seen in a long time, squeezed a manly tear out of me.
HamHamDude chapter 10 . 9/8/2004
damn, man. this is a nice fic! keep updating! that is, even though Terra seemingly just died, it was chapter Inside, Part 1, so there's gotta be some more parts, right?