Reviews for RtR2 Episode three: Pieces of Me
mfkngst chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Well it took me a while, and I do mean a while to figure out which episode this was taken from. It wasn’t until they were in the junkyard, Xander had saved Buffy and faith had been hit that i realized, it’s the dude who splits people. Then I was all afraid that we would have a bad faith and a good faith. And then we get them. And I couldn’t believe that Buffy didn’t pick up on it sooner. I mean faith said ‘hi, Buffy’ she never, when in conversation with Buffy, refers to her by her name it’s always ‘B’ something I noticed right away, and was really clever on your part. but she finally realized it.

I found the division with in faith very interesting. One was totally the slayer, with the strength, the skill, the concentration, and it seems the intelligence. Where as the other one, isn’t really evil, just bad. She’s the hard-shell that faith used before she became the slayer, and the one she used her first time in Sunnydale. But worse even, since there wasn’t any of the good slayer to even peek through. I though that it was really interesting.

And more with the Dawn thing. I really like it. It is going to be very interesting to read.
delta-negative chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
Thank God you're back! Loved this episode, can't wait for number 4!
nikki chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
this is a really good series

Plz do another episode
LXC chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
MORE!SOON!PLEASE!
eddy29456 chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
Nice start. Thank you for sharing.
Darklight chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
Nice chapter, keep the chapters coming, too bad Faith's back in SunnyD, leaving her new friends and family in LA, liked those fics more.

Can't wait to see what you got in store for Dawn, liked teh slayerless Faith more, especially her attitude toward the scoobs, but still she came to the aid of Xander.
Davide chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
To sse your work again is really good. Thank you.