Reviews for Maybe Baby
Morgana-Alex chapter 2 . 9/1/2004
I'm so glad things turned out right in the end. That Minerva and Albus will be parents. Another great fic from you two. Thank-you. MA
Nerweniel chapter 2 . 9/1/2004
Beautiful story! I'm so glad AD/MM turned out to be the future parents after all. I like AMPP... but still, you know :p...
M chapter 2 . 8/31/2004
A wonderful and lovely story! Gave me a brighter start on my day! Thank you!

M
ginger newts chapter 2 . 8/31/2004
Aw, this story was so sweet. You've brought a big smile to my face, I'm so happy it worked out for both couples. You two make a great team, keep up the fab work!
ginger newts chapter 2 . 8/31/2004
Jestana chapter 2 . 8/31/2004
Whee! I wondered if the tests might have been mixed up. *giggle* Bravo!
Jestana chapter 2 . 8/31/2004
Whee! I wondered if the tests might have been mixed up. *giggle* Bravo!
bookwmnjan chapter 2 . 8/31/2004
Yay! What a day they've had. Great chapter. Thanks for sharing.
griseldalafey chapter 2 . 8/31/2004
Phew... sorry, I probably blew in your face. But I'm so relieved. 'They're going to have a baby, lalala'*happy dance* Wonderful story.
Intelligent Witch chapter 2 . 8/31/2004
oh that was the sweetest chapter

i am so glad that they are pregnant because i swear they seem to be the couple who have the most trouble

~Emily
Emutet I just can't log in chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
sadness! aaw, but i cant wait 2 read more, it was awesome thusfar, keep it going!
Ellamarie chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Aww, poor Minerva! I could sense something like that was going to happen the moment Albus found out, it just fit.

Great story, though...I hope it gets updated soon! :)
Doc Scratch chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Hmm, couple possibilities. Minerva didn't know how to read the test, the test was wrong, or the results got switched. Or maybe you just decided to make it angsty and have poor Minerva not be pregnant, but frankly, if they both have the same symptoms, I don't see how one could be pregnant and the other not so.
Catwoman99 chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Poor Minerva. I hope that her test was a false negative or that something went wrong in the testing. Congratulations to Poppy and Alastor though! :-0 How is Albus going to react?

Write more please!

April :-)
bookwmnjan chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Oh dear! Confusion is going to be running rampant soon, I can tell already. Nice story, looking forward to more.
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »