Reviews for What Matters
Lily Tendo89 chapter 10 . 10/8
Hi... was this finished? I was really intrigued :(
thelmin chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
ohhh shinossuke ist here! damn!
deepali chapter 7 . 3/19/2006
i really like this story. it seems to be turning into a journey through fairytales. like alice in wonderland.
Kendo Baby chapter 10 . 12/31/2005
that was so mysterious! Update sooN!

Kendo Baby
Aqua Rosewater chapter 10 . 10/14/2005
Okay, so I went on an internet sabbatical a while back, and completely stopped checking My own story was at a standstill, and I put aside reading "Don't Leave Me" until after it was completed.

That said, god, I've missed reading your work! I'm trying to figure out whether or not Shinnosuke's sincere- I mean really, really sincere. Then again, I still need to read the Manga with him. Er- and see the anime. Outside of clips from AMV's and Movie One. You've had me laughing, going "Ouch, that's gotta hurt", and now I'm completely dumbfounded. Keep it up, Tiney. I don't know why I didn't have you in my favorite authors before.
kachan chapter 10 . 10/8/2005
wow another great story!

Please update soon, k? )

thanks 4 sharing

kachan
Numena chapter 10 . 9/5/2005
Well, I'm completely entranced now. (And quite looking forward to this huge and wonderful update!)

You've really perfected Ranma's character. I can't wait to read another chapter.
Jace3 chapter 10 . 6/14/2005
Wow... this is a very interesting and Engrossing tale. Please continue it soon...

-(Jacie)-
vicious-kitsune chapter 10 . 6/14/2005
Akane doesn't remember who she is. Hmm, I wonder how much trouble that's gonna cause, especially when you consider she's travelling with Shinosuke. And what's with the dark side of Quaint? I am indeed curious about all this. I look forward to the next update.
Celestartial Blossoms chapter 9 . 4/17/2005
Hmm.. interesting.. Ranma seeing the future is quite something.. I'd like to read the next chapters soon.. _ Please update!

Ranma and Akane Forever!
vicious-kitsune chapter 9 . 4/10/2005
I only just started reading this, but it's really great. I look forward to the next update.
koalakitty the lazy chapter 9 . 4/6/2005
Aww, they're fighting. And we all know what that means. Poor Akane, hallucinations of hte one you love. . . le sigh. .
laura chapter 8 . 2/19/2005
I absolutely ADORE your fic. I think it's a 100% Ranma 1/2 kind of story.

I've been waiting for so long for you to update! Please update more frecuently!

You rock!

Love and best wishes

Laura-

Did I mention that I love this story? Oops, yeah, I already did
chettedizon chapter 8 . 2/18/2005
Keep up the good work! I love seeing a Love triangle between Ranma, Akane and Shinnosuke :P hehe Keep up! I'll be looking forwards for updates! :D *puts you on my favorite stories lists :)*
Koala Kitty chapter 8 . 2/17/2005
The end of the chapter is a bit confusing. I liked the casual compliment, though. No great confessions, no giant upheavals for no reason other than the author wanting the story to reach a certain point. I liked it.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »