Reviews for Mad
Leaving and Left chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Haha.
Firefox2001 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
That was truly beautiful. Bellatrix has always been one of my fav characters because insane people are always just soooo much more amazing.
insert random comment here chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
I always thought she was mad. Amazing.
latine chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
This was one incredible story, honestly. The alst sentence was .. wow. I'm sorry I can't say anything else, I'm very surprised. I bumped into this fic by a recommendation thirtyflavors did over TheGreatBreak (a livejournal community).

Thank you so much for sharing this. It was truly amazing.
Riwanez Winfo chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Hi Oiche Aer ! I have read your fiction and I have liked very much ! And the end is very beautiful, I shuddered ! Bellatrix is one of my favourite characters, and I write also a long fiction on her. You knew how describe her very well, the image that shows her seems very realistic. I have always wondered why I liked her. Maybe because she is mad...:-) I cheer !

I would want to ask you if you accept I translate your story in French because I am French. I would feel very honoured if you were okay. I wait your answer.

Again congratulations for your fiction !
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
A lovely look into Bellatrix's thoughts. Very well done.
ltnikki chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Loved it even though i didn't agree with some of the things said.

Your point was brought across amazing well and i loved the last part.
iwishyourloveaway chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
wow.. that was really deep. and really creepy. shiver. it's pretty accurate too. or at least it seems the way she would act. good job. ... still really creepy though
CrimsonEnchantress chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
Whoa. That was so amazingly profound and...frightening. Brilliantly done. Good job. Keep writing.

You were talking about Bellatrix Lestrange right? I liked how you added that touch with Bellatrix and Sirius really close. Makes it even more unnerving. I also liked the description where Bellatrix says she loved watching him die. That was just plain creepy.

Wow...*leaves with shivers*
Titanic-HarryPotter-lvr chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
wow! this is very god, i like it!
Oiche Aer chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
hey sarah great story it is kinda creepy but other wise i loved it keep up the good work and ill be shure to read ur other storys...
Looly chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
This is so great, Sarah! I really liked it! You described a lot so well. Good job! :D
Aly Merteuil chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Oh-my-God! That's so perfect I have no words to describe it... Such an angst, dark and intelligent story! I kind of freaked out when I read the last sentence... my... you HAVE to let me translate your fic, please, let me translate it for portuguese, please, PLEASE! Waiting your answer... kisses! Aly )
Kaheda chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
wow. this was excellent. i especially like the first four paragraphs where i could really get an idea of how bellatrix was feeling. she seemed a bit more human in the beginning than towards the end, which built up the story quite nicely i thought. there were also parts which seemed fitting because they sounded like things JK Rowling would have said, so it goes nicely with the books as well as having your own personal style and flare. hm... yep. thats about it. really great job! i hope you keep writing on this site!
thirty2flavors chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
WHEE! I quite liked that. I like Bellatrix, for whatever reason (although granted I seem to like the freaks, as Voldie is probably my second favorite character), and I thought this was quite nice. I liked the end, naturally; it was a very nice way to tie off the story, and it was quite fitting. I love one-shots like this, and your writing style made it work quite well. Bellatrix I find to be quite an interesting character, because typically the 'bad' characters are the interesting ones, and you certainly captured that here. I liked the part about her and Sirius' relationship, too. I'd never really given it any thought before, but it certainly seems plausible the way you presented it here.