Reviews for Traditional Socks
Leofan221 chapter 1 . 5/13
I must confess, this is something of a guilty pleasure for me. My sister, total nerd that she is, told me about Minerva's husband, and so that somewhat fueled my shipping! ;)
Anyway...this is so sweet, I can't tell you how wide my grin was reading this!
LisaAbiona15 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
I really liked this, it was creative and sweet! Thank you for writing it:)
j0k3 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Doesn't the fact i will add this to my favs list speak for itself?
spacedout86 chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
omg so sweet! yay!
Violet Kefira chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Oh, this is wonderful! It's a very fluffy and a teenager-y plot line, but the way you write it makes it fit for Albus and Minerva!
Leelo Forever chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
that was completley adorable and the tradition about the socks was a wonderful touch. I re-read the first book yesterday...and i did wonder...was he being serious about the socks...lol great story
Niemand5 chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
Aw, that's such a sweet story and a cool (not to mention creative) tradition, with the socks.
Minttown1 chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
Wow, this is such a great story. I love the scenario, the possible answer to the question of "Why the socks?" Beautifully written, too.
TabbyKit chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
Sqwe! I loved it! It gave me that warm squishy feeling inside!
Morgana-Alex chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
I love it and I love the idea of the tradition. I will never tire of the inventive ways of getting these two together. I'm glad that it only took a year in this fic. Beautifully written. JA ;-)
Mandy of the Amoeba chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
*laughs* Genius, pure genius! I never would have thought of the socks in the mirror that way. Absolutely lovely little fic.
Intelligent Witch chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
aw that is so sweet

and i loved the tradition

~Emily
Cranky Cauldron chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
Oh that was brilliant! What a novel take on the whole 'Mirror of Erised' plot bunny. I simply loved the idea of the family tradition behind Minerva's fear of socks. Oh, a fear of socks, now there's a plot bunny! Bravo! I really liked this! (Sticks a lot of exclamation points in to make her point.(!)

[CC]

;-)
CEA chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
That was adorable :) You certainly have talent.
Cielita chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
that. was. so. SWET! OMG. I almost cried! Very, very well done!