Reviews for A Long Time Coming
nascar-girl chapter 22 . 9/11/2010
OMG I missed this story. I ca not believe 2004 was the last time I updated OMG it is everthing I hoped it would! Vince getting his, Randy & Dave & Flair found the th4e light & helped Stephanie! And Chris & Steph getting engaged! Totally Rocked my night! Rock on!
DCFanatic4life chapter 22 . 6/30/2006
I think that I had to do a quadruple-take when I saw this story updated. But I'm SO happy that you came back and finished it, and I sincerely hope that this isn't the last story of yours. I've missed ya. The ending was perfect, having it end where it all began. It's like a circle or something. Chris wanted to be romantic and he definitely suceeded, and it was just a great ending all around, be proud. :)
Jodi chapter 22 . 6/30/2006
The end Line was perfection. I really loved this chapter, :) Christian and Trish gettin it together in Vegas AWESOME! And oof course everything that is smochy and Steph/Chris! Glad to see you back!

Miss you!

The-Duchess-Of-Kinney chapter 21 . 6/30/2006
DCFanatic4life chapter 21 . 5/14/2005
Thanks for the dedication. :) I was NOT expecting Sting to show up, that was quite the surprise. It was sweet justice what they did to both Hunter and to Vince. I loved it. Can't wait for the epilogue. :)
StephanieIrvine chapter 21 . 5/13/2005
Wo Kay, that was just damn right great, H so got what was coming to him. LOL, I so enjoyed this chapter, but hell you knew that didn't you? L-O-V-E-D it!

More, more, more!

DCFanatic4life chapter 20 . 5/7/2005
Wow, so much happened, I don't even know where to begin with that. Well, first off, glad that Vince is getting what's coming to him, it's much deserved. Secondly, I want something terrible to happen to Hunter, even more so than him getting hit in the face. I like mass humiliation myself. ;) Anyways, it was a great chapter with lots of action, can't wait to find out what happens next. :)
StephanieIrvine chapter 20 . 5/6/2005
This kicked major ass, I loved it! Damn it's good! Oh soo good! I loved the end! Wo! I want more! I crave more!

kandiland chapter 19 . 4/22/2005
you are evil you know that. lol. just don't keep us waiting long.
Skittles chapter 19 . 4/22/2005
Bravo, I really, really enjoyed this chapter, big surprise there huh Kay? This was really great, and yeah you are mean for leavingn it there!

Cannot wait for more!

DCFanatic4life chapter 18 . 4/14/2005
I can't wait to see what goes down. Steph and Chris seem so happy, which is always nice, but I hope that it lasts. And H and Vince are in for a big surprise. Can't wait for more. :)
StephanieIrvine chapter 18 . 4/14/2005
"I know!" Monica-much! lol, what can I say, I love my friends! I liked this chapter, as always! *Nods* you're good! Looks like the game's about to get played, and the gane's about to lose! And do you know something? I look forward to it, on baited breath, can you hurt him really bad, like SO SO bad? For me? Pwease?

Great chapter, loved it.

DCFanatic4life chapter 17 . 4/4/2005
Whew, thank goodness Shane is a good guy and not a bad guy, now he can help them. Dave is such a good guy, being all worried, and whoa there Chris and Steph, keep those hormones in check to when you're actually alone and not like one room away from all your friends. Can't wait for more. :)
StephanieIrvine chapter 17 . 4/1/2005
*Sigh* I just love Shane, Dave and Chris in the worst way! This was a great update KiKi, I loved it, like I love the pairing of Steph and Chris! Now that's a lot of love!

Thanks for the update, it's been a long time what I did there LOL...ok I'll shut up now!

Great update, I really like the way it's progressing, REALLY!

Pinayprincesa chapter 16 . 3/3/2005
aw the guys including Trish and Lilian r so sweet caring and taking care of Steph and hope they beat Hunter and Vince at their own game and get Steph out of harms soon!