Reviews for Happy Schoolday, Keith Lupin
Mellie chapter 6 . 11/2/2012
Male pregnancy story are weird, weird but cute
RedStalkingDeath chapter 6 . 10/18/2012
Aww, I love these fics! ;D Would definately like to read more :) When I was a little kid I used to say T instead of K too!
purple-psychopath chapter 6 . 2/24/2010
*smiles* And that, is the only reaction I can give to your happy ending, but I like how you made Malfoy and Snape lighten up in the ending, HOUSE UNITY!
Ayriannah chapter 6 . 7/29/2009
adorable, and more is definitely required. "Happy first date, Keith and Mariah"? XP
Laila-Chaos-Has-Writer's-Block chapter 2 . 4/8/2008
Bilba Baggings?

as in bilbo baggins?

anywayz, awesome stories!
runningfingers chapter 6 . 1/28/2008
The kids are so cute, and I loved Snape and Malfoy. This was really good.
What now chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
Finally got around to reading this. going to seem anal, but oh well. Your Spanish was a little off. If you're trying to say "And you, my Keith," it should be "Y tu mi Keith." "Y" (prounced like a long E) is 'and'.
articuno13 chapter 2 . 10/9/2006
i wasn't thinking that until you entered that hentai part!
ManicPiranha23 chapter 6 . 7/7/2006
me thinks sequel! that would rock so loud! lol. i loved his series _ its cute, but that's not the point. i'm pretty sure i said this before, but it's different, so that makes it awesome _
Illyra chapter 6 . 5/20/2006
Oh! I love this story! But I never imagined Snape and Malfoy as a couple. I like the fact that in your stories wizards can fall pregnant. Would love to see a pregnant man in the real world. Funny thought?
11kitty chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
great story but lupin's name istn't kieth its remus lupin
Dreamer22 chapter 6 . 12/21/2005
aww that was fantastic!
Kuppakrpnen chapter 6 . 5/6/2005
Cute story, I must admit, but...

Is it just me or does anyone find it odd that even though Sirius got pregnant with only Remus' help (I mean, he conceived naturally, without charms or potions), he still cannot breastfeed his son?
Ottawa Pagan chapter 6 . 4/17/2005
cute story :)
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 6 . 3/15/2005
I like this story. It is a good story.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »