Reviews for But Home Is Nowhere
Funfetti57 chapter 37 . 3/22
Why... why... why... why... why would you do that? I am crying so hard right now... The chapter was so good... but I wasn't mentally prepared... just, why...
Funfetti57 chapter 29 . 3/22
OMG NARUTO LOVES CREPES LOVE CREPES TOO! Good chapter btw. I am currently preparing my mind, because this is a little too sweet at the moment. I am preparing for tragedy!
Koi chapter 37 . 12/17/2016
AHHHHH!
What the fuck is wrong with you?
You killed sasuke?
Noooooo!
WTF?
I think it might have been more tragic if naruto had died...
shane kitsune chapter 6 . 2/19/2016
i like the ..meaness...to naruto...it shows his emo side..wich i adore
shane kitsune chapter 4 . 2/19/2016
love the story so far...im not a big poetry fan...but it was ...evocitive...i like how it shows naruto has a deeper side inside him
shane kitsune chapter 2 . 2/18/2016
...this chaptyer is...short...i perfer longer chapters...but i like the setup of sasukes hatred of naruto growing...it makes thier eventual pair up...more then perfect
shane kitsune chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
i like this chapter...ur a good writer...not like me...im a bad writer...but u catch what i see naruto as perfectly...and sauske...and yea the schoool name is kinda dumb ...no offence
Sjcb chapter 37 . 11/29/2015
Im having a metal breakdown because of all these feels.
I hope your happy.
Naruto Meowzers chapter 37 . 11/25/2015
Nice.
Shinan7 chapter 37 . 3/30/2015
Noooooo! Sasuke! That's too sad, I'm crying :(
jsmileyface chapter 2 . 2/9/2015
oh on the cantra my furry little friend (have no idea how to say contre) it would be rather easy to get away with murder even if the police think it's you they can't do anything without evidence which means.
No conffesion, no witneses, no dna, and no papaer trail. and you'r scotch free, in fact it's rather easily to get away with murder *evil smile*
Just most people who try are idiot's who know nothing bought forensic's, ad have no brain's -.- what can you do B
Guest chapter 37 . 9/7/2014
Can I just say that my heart died a little bit after reading this fanfiction (meaning I cried like a little bitch) Outstanding, loved the whole thing
S1L3NTK1LL3RJAY chapter 24 . 8/1/2014
I do kinda want to see the picture... ... haha. It's a funn y picture isn't it. XD
Guest chapter 37 . 7/14/2014
Great story, and I definetly did not expect that ending! I thought it would be a cliche moment, that he would gasp and open his eyes...but then next chapter came and I saw funeral and laughed. A depressed disbelieving laugh because Sasuke and Naruto should be together! Seriously, good job on the story.
JuliaT-chan chapter 36 . 3/20/2014
Why am I crying like a friend had died, instead of a fictional figure. I dont know.

great story