Reviews for But Home Is Nowhere
Shinan7 chapter 37 . 3/30
Noooooo! Sasuke! That's too sad, I'm crying :(
jsmileyface chapter 2 . 2/9
oh on the cantra my furry little friend (have no idea how to say contre) it would be rather easy to get away with murder even if the police think it's you they can't do anything without evidence which means.
No conffesion, no witneses, no dna, and no papaer trail. and you'r scotch free, in fact it's rather easily to get away with murder *evil smile*
Just most people who try are idiot's who know nothing bought forensic's, ad have no brain's -.- what can you do B
Guest chapter 37 . 9/7/2014
Can I just say that my heart died a little bit after reading this fanfiction (meaning I cried like a little bitch) Outstanding, loved the whole thing
S1L3NTK1LL3RJAY chapter 24 . 8/1/2014
I do kinda want to see the picture... ... haha. It's a funn y picture isn't it. XD
Guest chapter 37 . 7/14/2014
Great story, and I definetly did not expect that ending! I thought it would be a cliche moment, that he would gasp and open his eyes...but then next chapter came and I saw funeral and laughed. A depressed disbelieving laugh because Sasuke and Naruto should be together! Seriously, good job on the story.
JuliaT-chan chapter 36 . 3/20/2014
Why am I crying like a friend had died, instead of a fictional figure. I dont know.

great story
darknessdoesntconsumeyou chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
AFI! I LOVE THAT BAND!
onihime chapter 24 . 9/21/2013
naruto in school girl outfit?
in short skirt?

-die by nose bleeding-
lena chapter 37 . 8/6/2013
How could you do that? I was so... I loved your story! Really lived it and then you let sasuke die! I would be ok if he just was hurt and broke something, but no. You made him die! I hate you for this. I really hate you. You should never write this story! It would be better!
TaeMint chapter 37 . 7/14/2013
I'm fucking bawling here! How could you?
;_; *Cries*
TaeMint chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
I actually really liked Sasuke's poem, maybe because I understood it in my own way a little. But I have no idea what Naruto's poem is supposed to mean whatsoever xD.
Kyuubeast chapter 37 . 6/22/2013
I really that your story is 8 years old and you probably won't see this, but this was one of the most beautiful stories I've read in years. And I'm sitting here now, at 3:18am, broken down crying. Thank you for writing something so truly wonderful and thought provoking as this. You have truly given me a new perspective on life.

Kyuubeast